Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings:

I have two (2) 1973 Honda survivors that I would like to place in good hands for profit. I signed up to this forum with the intent of locating true Honda enthusiasts for assistance.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,987 Posts
Honda

I recall Honda made quite a few models in 1973. Might help if you told us what you have.
The CL350 in blue was a pretty bike, so was the CB550. The orange tank CB750 was a bit rugged. The CT90 is a collectors piece. Should I continue?

Unkle Crusty*

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Selling

Hi Unkle, so I have a CB 175 and a XL250R. Both are original survivors and run. I agree, 1973 was an ok year and many good rides were built. I am looking to gain some space in the garage. Neither have damage and again they are great rides. The 250 has carb issues that I have not conquered.

·
The 43rd Poser
440 Posts
Since you didn't say where they are, or what you got to have out of them... I'll give you $100 for both. I'll take care of transport.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Safteyman - 1973 Honda's

Safety man, you are too kind and generous :). I am located in North Central, Indiana off the I-80/90 corridor. In the past I have used various sites including Ebay and Craigslist to sell from my collection. I find the specific forums best as I generally find enthusiasts that enjoy the old survivor bikes. If you are serious or have an interested party please let me know and I will send additional information on the bikes. Thanks for replying.

·
The 43rd Poser
440 Posts
And still no asking price.

My offer stands.

It is commonplace, when no scam is involved, to list an asking price.

I'm done here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
1973 was a great year! lol. I've thought about a triumph tiger 1973 since we're the same age. Not having an abundance of mechanic skill...I'm hesitant.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts