Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CL posting for what looks like a cheap Honda CBR 250.

Description:
I have a very nice like new Honda cbr 250 very strong for 250 has had lot of work done on it has 2 sets of tires that come with it price is firm and low for what it is only has 7500 miles on it just need the cash to fund other toys and projects feel free text me
I asked what "has had lot of work done on it" meant, and his answer was:
Nope it's like show room condition had engine stage one jetted has new exhaust has crash guards brakes and rotors were upgraded also the master cylinders for front and back brakes and the tires on it are new plus the other 2 sets I got that didn't like had the turn signals and break lights integrated lots of work done but bike never been dropped or crashed it's barely been ridden lol has 7500 miles on it
What does "engine stage one jetted" mean? Sounds like carburetor work but I think this model was fuel-injected... Sounds like a ton of work, which is weird considering the low price... I guess some people do that knowing they won't be able to recoup the cost when they sell it? Oh, he says he owns a shop and he builds cars and bikes... he got it for his GF who's decided she's afraid to ride alone...

·
Registered
2015 BMW K1600GTL & 2008 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Custom
1,458 Posts
Cmonstart is correct.

As far as this bike goes I'd pass. Modified bikes can be a nightmare

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts