Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A year ago I bought a Vespa pk50 xls, recently I got her running, she started but after warmed up, she literally dies and then it gets hard to start her again due to the engine being flooded.
I got new gas, the petcock is open and letting gas through, it has compression and new sparkplug.

What is wrong with my bike?
(Note: it is a 2 stroke with a Kickstarter)

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,120 Posts
Your float bowl float may be stuck, not rising enough to shut off fuel when the bowl is full.
Simple fix is to remove the Carb and fix the problem or if you don't want to attempt it, take the carb to a Vespa/ Piaggo or Aprila dealership and have their service dept do it, that way if it needs parts, they can order them and fix the problem.

It is a very simple fix:)

Sam

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[QUOTE = "Porky, postagem: 2598258, membro: 58894"]
A bóia da tigela flutuante pode estar presa, não subindo o suficiente para desligar o combustível quando a tigela está cheia.
A correção simples é remover o Carb e corrigir o problema ou, se você não quiser experimentá-lo, leve o carb a uma concessionária Vespa / Piaggo ou Aprila e faça com que seu departamento de serviço faça isso, caso precise de peças, eles podem encomende-os e corrija o problema.

É uma correção muito simples:)

Sam
[/CITAR]
Eud
Your float bowl float may be stuck, not rising enough to shut off fuel when the bowl is full.
Simple fix is to remove the Carb and fix the problem or if you don't want to attempt it, take the carb to a Vespa/ Piaggo or Aprila dealership and have their service dept do it, that way if it needs parts, they can order them and fix the problem.

It is a very simple fix:)

Sam
Sorry, i am not not a mechanic so I don't know where that piece is located, but it may not be that, I think that a simple adjustment may fix that problem.
Thanks.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,120 Posts
很抱歉,您甚至不知道化油器在哪里。也许要调整空转止动螺丝-如果可以找到的话。
Hěn bàoqiàn, nín shènzhì bù zhīdào huà yóu qì zài nǎlǐ. Yěxǔ yào tiáozhěng kōngzhuǎn zhǐ dòng luósī-rúguǒ kěyǐ zhǎodào dehuà.

Samuel;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
很抱歉
?

i am not not a mechanic so I don't know where that piece is located
Ok, don't give up and attempt to learn :)

I think you should start with located your carburetor (acronym - carb) - and read what's model you have. Next find manual for your carb. There should be lots of information needed to check, clean and adjust your carb.

If you will some problem you can ask. I will attempt to help with pleasure :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
?

Ok, don't give up and attempt to learn :)

I think you should start with located your carburetor (acronym - carb) - and read what's model you have. Next find manual for your carb. There should be lots of information needed to check, clean and adjust your carb.

If you will some problem you can ask. I will attempt to help with pleasure :)
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts