Motorcycle Forum banner

141 - 160 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Not when city leaders stood behind law, order and punishment I wouldn't. Now, I can fully expect to see more of this because liberal cities have painted our police with a wide hate brush, and the police don't have support to employ the law. And when they do, there is hell to pay if the criminal is the wrong color.
Where wild animals are protected and allowed to be rogue, it's not safe. Same thing in Europe, such as France where the Muslims have congregated, and have made the areas so lawless, that they have also become "no go" zones for police.

So I say, how's that "abolish the police" and "defund the police" working for you, liberals? I like Forest Gump's mother. Stupid is as stupid does.

·
Registered
844 Posts
The Floyd family can afford their own police force now.
Naw, they've already blown it on gold teeth and Ferraris for all their relatives. But now there's no money for food or toothbrushes.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,578 Posts
City will probably get sued for not responding

·
Registered
844 Posts
City will probably get sued for not responding
Seattle is being sued right now for the death of a black protester who died during the CHOP riots. They tout lack of police protection. The hypocrisy is almost surreal.

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
3,654 Posts
I remember that, police wanted in, the wouldn't let them in and brought the body out.

I don't know how any of this is allowed to happen.

·
Registered
2009 HD superglide FXD.
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
No matter how much training they get there will always be those that go macho once they have a badge and gun. I don’t have an answer as to how to address that but you would think some kind of psychological evaluation would show who might go Rambo on them.

thier peers would typically run cops like that, only tough with the badge and gun. I will agree, the quality of the typical LEO has dropped allot. Not saying thwy are bad, just that people have the job that really have no business being cops. Not everyone can be a pilot, or a plumber, not everyone can be a cop. My issue with law enforcement is they get away with to much BS. Take this Chouvan dude. He had had an encounter very close to the one he had with George Floyed. He should have been fired then. Zero to very little accountability on their end when they mess up. Then their union swoops in and keeps people like Chouvan on the force.

·
Registered
844 Posts
thier peers would typically run cops like that, only tough with the badge and gun. I will agree, the quality of the typical LEO has dropped allot. Not saying thwy are bad, just that people have the job that really have no business being cops. Not everyone can be a pilot, or a plumber, not everyone can be a cop. My issue with law enforcement is they get away with to much BS. Take this Chouvan dude. He had had an encounter very close to the one he had with George Floyed. He should have been fired then. Zero to very little accountability on their end when they mess up. Then their union swoops in and keeps people like Chouvan on the force.
The good cops are leaving liberal cities in droves because they lack support and are despised by the liberals, making their jobs nearly impossible to accomplish safely, because they either are told to stand down to crime, and aren't given the resources to abate crime. That has placed them in serious danger...much more than necessary. Conservative areas are now gladly hiring the best, and the liberals get the rest. Good. They deserve "the rest". I hope all cops stand by and watch the crime happen in every liberal burb, while watching it crumble and burn around them, and not lift a finger to stop it. That's just what the liberals ordered. NO COPS. They say that a mind is a terrible thing to waste. That's something liberals have no need to concern themselves with.

·
Secret Agent
3,654 Posts

I haven't heard anything about this one other than his sister saw video prior to release and said her brother was complying and trying to put the gun down.

IDK, video says otherwise. Needless to say, this'll just be another 'white cope shoots black man' statistic.

·
Registered
844 Posts

I haven't heard anything about this one other than his sister saw video prior to release and said her brother was complying and trying to put the gun down.

IDK, video says otherwise. Needless to say, this'll just be another 'white cope shoots black man' statistic.
Good video. "Trying to put the gun down"....hahaha! The gun was in his hand the entire time the cops were in the room, and the sister was placing her body in front of the cops to help her brother in either shoot the cops or hide the gun. A lawful person would have put the gun down as soon as the cops were at the door, then told them where it was.
Jus another case of preponderance of demographics at work here.
And liberals wonder why the police have to use deadly force? Idiots.

·
Secret Agent
3,654 Posts
Looks like at the end of the video he's pointing it at the cop in the doorway and it appeared that cop may have been trying to duck.

·
Registered
1985 Yamaha Virago 1000
363 Posts
I don't know what current event is circling around here; i've been rather out of the loop but after seeing snips, It's another typical questionable police shooting thing I see. I don't know this stuff doesn't hit me right nowadays. You know theres a thousand positive things a second happening around the US from police that doesn't get noticed, they're running into situations a lot of us would have no clue how to deal with. I'm not saying it shouldn't be out there when something goes wrong or out of line, but fk me are people expecting it to be constant roses and daisies? We have over 800,000 cops in the US, .02% of them are bad apples and suddenly everyone turns into some kinda damn progressionist or somethin. Officers are trying to resolve conflicts with guns, drugs, druggies, crazy asses like myself; you play with that stuff you should be grateful it ends as pretty as it does the other 99.98% of the time.

·
Secret Agent
3,654 Posts
Chauvin juror wore BLM shirt in 2020, now says people should join juries 'to spark some change'

May 4, 2021
Chauvin juror wore BLM shirt in 2020, now says people should join juries 'to spark some change'
By Thomas Lifson
The impartiality of one of the jurors who convicted Derek Chauvin on all charges now is highly questionable, thanks to discovery of a (now deleted) tweet from August last year and his own words in an interview one week ago, April 27. Ian Miles Cheong sums it up in the Post Millennial:

A juror on the Derek Chauvin trial who told the court that he had no prior knowledge of the George Floyd civil case was photographed last August wearing a shirt that read "Get your knee off our necks" and "BLM." He stated last week that he saw jury duty as a means to "spark some change."

The juror, whose name is Brandon Mitchell and whose juror number was 52, may have perjured himself during the voir dire examination of his suitability for the jury by claiming little knowledge of the case.
Ya think?

Will anything be done about it? Nope.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,578 Posts
WOW just WOW

·
Registered
2009 HD superglide FXD.
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
The good cops are leaving liberal cities in droves because they lack support and are despised by the liberals, making their jobs nearly impossible to accomplish safely, because they either are told to stand down to crime, and aren't given the resources to abate crime. That has placed them in serious danger...much more than necessary. Conservative areas are now gladly hiring the best, and the liberals get the rest. Good. They deserve "the rest". I hope all cops stand by and watch the crime happen in every liberal burb, while watching it crumble and burn around them, and not lift a finger to stop it. That's just what the liberals ordered. NO COPS. They say that a mind is a terrible thing to waste. That's something liberals have no need to concern themselves with.

i agree with all of that except for the folks nit wanting cops. those guys want their cops, we just dont need ours. all those anti-cop little senators kids are always first to call the cops when starbucks makes their coffee wrong, but if two plebs are getting ready to stab each other, those folks dont need cops. How blind these folks are. they dont even see that defunding the police and removing them from their areas is actually racist.

·
Secret Agent
3,654 Posts
They went about that trial in all the wrong ways. They probably won't learn from it either because their feelings get in the way every time.

141 - 160 of 184 Posts