·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
3,654 Posts
It's a sad situation for sure.

·
THEE Professional Shadow Moderator
1,840 Posts
@RogerC60 you Ohioans are serious about your knife fights.
Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Youngstown, Canton. On the political map, Ohio is a sea of red except for the blue dots at the center of (and some suburbs of) these cities. The great majority of bad news you hear coming out of Ohio is emanating from one of those blue dots.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Demanding accountability from the civilized by the uncivilized??? Teens fighting with knives for eons?
Maybe in her neighborhood. In my neighborhood, if you brought anything to a fight other than your fists, you were a coward.

·
Registered
844 Posts

·
American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
24,212 Posts
But aren't those blue dot areas growing with this defunding of police? Seems to me they'll just grow at faster rate then.

·
24,212 Posts
Exactly. They should be removed, they have lived well past their useful life anyway.

·
24,212 Posts
WATCH: Carjacking Victim Smacks Away Gun, Body Slams Kid Attacker

Video at link.

Multiple failed attempts even after getting caught and returned to parents/guardians.

Some obviously can't be fix and the rest of us shouldn't have to cover their cost of living.
I've said many times that we need to start culling and doing it seriously. Number 1 reason is we need to make room for the welcomed illegals. :rolleyes:
But seriously we've allowed people to get away with far too much. It's the give an inch and they'll take a mile thing. If we don't start executing serious offenders you won't have anyone following the laws on the books. Culling is simply removing non-productive things. And there are a bunch of them that this country has allowed to survive. Time to put a halt to it. If you as an individual don't like the idea then you, not me, step up to the plate and you let them live with you. I guarantee you'll quickly like the idea of culling. Want an MS13 murderer in your house, take them in then but it's time to cull them in my book. And do it publicly. Don't have the stones to throw the switch, I'll volunteer and I bet there are thousand more that will too.

·
Secret Agent
3,654 Posts
From the above article.

Police told KRON 4 that the same suspects, identified as minors, also attempted to rob a man at a Chase Bank ATM. Police then arrested three suspects, using the same getaway car, a few days later. Authorities released the minors to their guardians. Then inexplicably, they immediately attempted to steal another car in Oakland. Police arrested four kids, ages 11-14, during the final incident. So criminal masterminds they appear not to be.
At least 3 more 'incidents' after the first carjacking attempt that is known.

·
Secret Agent
3,654 Posts
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/05/01/even-when-residents-call-for-their-help-minneapolis-police-wont-go-near-38th-chicago

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Once again, people who live near George Floyd Square want to know when Minneapolis Police will respond to their calls for help.

Early Thursday morning, a domestic assault victim called 911 for help.

Even though she had been cut and was bleeding, she was told to relocate a block away so police could respond.

Her story is not the only one; others in the area have wondered when officers will make it inside the “no-go zone” to provide their service.

George Floyd Square has been a place for mourning and healing for the thousands who pay a visit. But for the people who live there, once night falls, they say it becomes a place where lawlessness abounds.

Scanner audio from Thursday morning tells the story of a domestic assault victim, calling 911 for help from her home near 38th Street and Elliot Avenue.

“Is it possible to have her move at least a block away maybe 38th and 10th. Copy she is bleeding and cut everywhere but we’ll call her back and ask her to move a block away,” the audio scanner says.

“Unfortunately that the norm in this neighborhood post-George Floyd,” said Kimyia Whitehead-Partee.

Whitehead-Partee, after WCCO played her the audio, said she had a similar experience.
Who would have ever thought this could even be a remote possibility 🤔

·
24,212 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
From the above article.

At least 3 more 'incidents' after the first carjacking attempt that is known.
"inexplicably"???? Was that an attempt at liberal humor, or just their stupidity at work? :ROFLMAO:

121 - 140 of 184 Posts