Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
26,368 Posts
Check air filter too and if that’s not it then I hate to say it but clean the carburetor again. There are several tiny holes and passages so it doesn’t take much to block things to keep it from operating properly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
today i have faced a defrent problem my scooter is not starting cause power plug is oily i cleaned it and working perfectly but after runing some time it's not starting because the same issu i cleaned the power plug 3 times but why power plug oily again &again
sorry for my bade English but plz reply

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its runing lean
[/QU
its runing lean
i have a scooter it's starting but when i give throttle my scooter is dead
i already cleaned carborater but nothing
sorry for my bad English
please help for how to fix it
today i have faced a defrent problem my scooter is not starting cause power plug is oily i cleaned it and working perfectly but after runing some time it's not starting because the same issu i cleaned the power plug 3 times but why power plug oily again &again
sorry for my bade English but plz reply

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
For first - write more infomation about scooter (brand, model) and the carburetor (the same - brand and model that information you have on carb)

You cleaned your carburetor. Are you sure you put together every parts properly after disassembly? Especially choke mechanism?

Did you set the level of fuel-air mixture after cleaning procedure? It's always necessery if you unscrew the regulating bolt.

The second reason can be in position of float in float chamber - you could change the position during cleaning. I suppose you're begginer in this kind of problem - so I recommend to start from regulating bolt but you have to know that if the position of float is improperly you will be not able to fix it without setting that part.

Good luck! I will try to help after your feedback :)

For everyone:
Sorry for my bad English (i'm learning) and please if You see something what's unable to understand -> rebuke me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts