Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lead Astronaut
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was super stoked to try out the Custom Dynamics LED Taillight with 100 LEDs - Part number GEN-100-1157YAM. I saw this on Youtube and saw it lit up quite a bit more than the stock light on my 650 classic using less wattage of course. So I grabbed one and here are my before and after pics... unfortunately my good camera is dead so I had to use my cell, but you still get a very good idea of how this mod performs. A snap to install too, just plug it in to the stock socket, screw it in with the red cover and it's done. 5 minutes tops. You don't see a big difference as a running light, but man, when you hit the brakes WOW! Went from lighting up a spot on my garage door to lighting up the entire front of the garage area. Overall, SUPER pleased! Here's my before and after montage:

Thanks for looking!

Dan

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
That's awesome! I like Custom Dynamics products & want to buy their integrated LED tail light / turn signal for my Raider this year. It's really bright too, and combines the turn lights into the taillight so I can remove the rear lollipop turn signals :D

·
Lead Astronaut
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's awesome! I like Custom Dynamics products & want to buy their integrated LED tail light / turn signal for my Raider this year. It's really bright too, and combines the turn lights into the taillight so I can remove the rear lollipop turn signals :D
I saw that light, it's really cool, but I like my lollies ;) Anyhow, this is really a great product, very happy with it.

Dan

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,838 Posts
I replaced my tail light with the same unit last summer

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,838 Posts
I especially like it in the daytime. Very easy to see. At night you can look at the driver in the car behind you at a light :)

·
Lead Astronaut
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I especially like it in the daytime. Very easy to see. At night you can look at the driver in the car behind you at a light :)
haha nice. Reminds me of the first time I took my new truck out at night. It has LED taillights and the first time I came to a stop at night with a car behind me, I couldn't believe how it lit up the entire interior of the car behind me lol!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts