Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys so, as most of you know I have a new 2018 Icebear Fuerza 125cc and I just ordered a mukuni, air filter, jets, mid pipe for my Akrapovic that I'm going to mount to the stock header for now but, question is the carb comes stock with a 98 main jet I see and I know I'm suppose to rejet it for the exhaust and most with same bike and carb and exhaust say 115-125 jet works perfect.. But that seems like a big jump to me? Anyone know if that's the right range about? Also seems they have a aftermarket header too if that makes a difference which it'll just be mid pipe and muffler for me, for now..

·
American Legion Rider
26,421 Posts
Seems like a big jump to me as well. Maybe they mean use that if you change both air and exhaust? If it isn't that difficult and since jets aren't bank breakers, I'd go down a notch or two but maybe our local expert on these will have better info.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems like a big jump to me as well. Maybe they mean use that if you change both air and exhaust? If it isn't that difficult and since jets aren't bank breakers, I'd go down a notch or two but maybe our local expert on these will have better info.
It'll be a straight Munki air filter pod as well so definitely a increase in air flow. Maybe I'll start with a 110 and see how that goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts