Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend got this for me as a present and got a good deal on it, has 10,000 miles on it and "runs" for 250dollars.

needs a seat and blinkers

Carbs seemed to be gunked up because will only start if throttle is all the way open and then will sometimes launch up to 5000 rpm and hold till i choke it out. i have a buddy who does ultrasonic carb cleaning so im going to have him clean up the carbs and put it back together and see how that helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i hope so, never worked on bikes before so i hope i can figure this problem out and get it running proper

·
Registered
336 Posts
That was 250 well spent I would say,good luck with your project but I will warn you as I have discovered that projects become addicting.I am working on one with a friend and looking for the next one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Carbs are off being unltrasonic cleaned and im having a custom led rear tail made that should be lowkey and bright as the sun. Im looking for a seat, i need a seat for 2up but also a seat that will keep a clean sleek look does anyone know of a seat that will fit this or should i just build one?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts