Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...new to me. It's only 45 years old!
An orange 1975 Ducati 860 GT. My last 7 bikes have been black, finally a different color. Still keeping the 2018 Harley Fat Bob so it will be a little of day and night.
I had a new Ducati 750 GT in 1973 so it only took me 47 years to buy another bevel head.

I have the brochure, just waiting for the bike to be delivered.

·
Registered
Honda VFR1200X (sold), only mod was "The BoosterPlug".
602 Posts
Well...new to me. It's only 45 years old!
An orange 1975 Ducati 860 GT. My last 7 bikes have been black, finally a different color. Still keeping the 2018 Harley Fat Bob so it will be a little of day and night.
I had a new Ducati 750 GT in 1973 so it only took me 47 years to buy another bevel head.

I have the brochure, just waiting for the bike to be delivered.

...from a time when men were men and Ducatis were Ducatis...

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Beautiful my Friend and the Bike ain't bad either. :rofl2:

I Love Duc's and I've had two of them.(y)

Sam:cool:
I've been grounded for the past three works. Doctor said not to ride my motorcycle until my next appointment which is next week so if you can't ride it's a perfect time to buy another motorcycle.
I had a torn retina, and they used a laser to fix it (I hope). I asked the doctor "what causes that?" She says "well...you've had a lot of birthdays". Hmmm

·
Registered
908 Posts
I've been grounded for the past three works. Doctor said not to ride my motorcycle until my next appointment which is next week so if you can't ride it's a perfect time to buy another motorcycle.
I had a torn retina, and they used a laser to fix it (I hope). I asked the doctor "what causes that?" She says "well...you've had a lot of birthdays". Hmmm
She was just being nice and didn't want to say that you probably tore it when jerking around to look at one of those hotties you rode past . ;)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wonder if you did the damage in Alaska and it is just now catching up with you?
I guess it's possible. That crash was in northern Canada. Face first into the ground and hard enough to still not remember anything just before, during or just after the crash. Everything hurt.
I'm surprised that I didn't have more injuries. It was like having bad and good luck at the same time.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts