Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride a 2010 flhstc that has 98000 miles on it that I put on in the last four years. I was dragged kicking and screaming into this forum by some pretty good people that bribed me with a delicious burrito at a place in phoenix az. I have ridden countless motorcycles over the years but I am a Harley Davidson guy through and through..if you like to ride miles or want to start riding some distance I would love to chat !!!!

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Hello Warren and welcome to the Forum. Glad they talked you into getting involved here. We really have a bunch of pretty good folks around here.

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,730 Posts
Our newest noob, Warren...

at Hoover Dam.....on a road trip to Vegas last year..

That's a "Heritage Softail" or FLHSTC for the rest of us who don't know Harley models from alphabet soup.

Warren is not, sadly, a believer in ATGATT. Shorts and sneakers are his riding uniform. At least he wears a helmet :)

Warren rides every single day. Rain, shine or snow. Doesn't own a car. Will soon be the ONLY owner on the "Wall of sMILES" at Durango HD to have put 100,000 miles on a bike sold there.

Asides from riding motorcycles, Warren loves God and his fellow man. He'd give you the shirt off his back. He used to be head chef at the Soup Kitchen in Durango, and having graduated culinary school in Phoenix, now chefs every Sunday at the Phoenix Rescue Mission. Rides with the Knights of Columbus. His next venture: A food truck selling "What's Fresh" healthy options at motorcycle and other festivals. Look for him at Sturgis, Daytona, BikeWeek in Phoenix, etc.

And he happens to be my best friend.

Welcome, Warren.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Hey Warren! If l had known the burrito would have gotten you to join us l would have come down 6 months ago! All joking aside, l had a great time over lunch and l hope you guys come up for the Oyster Run in the Summer...mi casa su casa :)

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
And l have been thinking a lot about what you suggested...maybe l should just fly down and rent a bike for a week. It would save me all those miles on the superslab. Think they would rent me something like Wade's bike at one of the shops in Durango? What do you think it would cost?

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
You would have loved being with us yesterday Warren, when we did a "Meet-n-Greet" from the Forum at a Harley Dealership. Always warms the blood to stand around and look at the new bikes in the showroom.

May your travels in here be productive and fun.

-Soupy

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your best bet soupy is to rent in phoenix and enjoy all of the great motorcycle roads that the southwest has to offer on your way to Colorado we just rode e old highway 666 from Stafford to alpine some 125 miles of twisties from desert saguhro to giant pines the views are breathtaking and something u will be able to cross your to ride list

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,835 Posts
Welcome aboard Warren, we won't hold knowing Wade against you. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts