Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd appreciate any comments on the video please. Also, it would be great if y'all could Subscribe to my channel.

·
On The Road Again!
4,184 Posts
I'm not seeing anything.
It says: A plug-in is needed to see this content.

·
Very Famous Person
10,002 Posts
--

I don't get the "touring the orange groves in Japan" part. It seemed to me mostly a sport bike zooming down more or less unattractive roadways real fast. Not really very scenic or much orchards.

Now to really see the countryside, you ought to try flying over the hillsides in a slow helicopter and seeing the brown wood homes with the sliding doors and the porches with the shoes on them. All around actual groves of fruits and tidy rows of green. When doing that I loved the picturesque quality of non-modern life from the homes to the roadways.

I would like to see that with settings including beautiful vistas and people walking and sunrises over the hills and sunsets in the valleys.

--

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow Ron, you're not asking for too much are you? Haha.

Ok points taken. Next time I'll do my best to make a video such as you described. Just give me about a year and a bit more money and I should be able to do it.

Seriously though, I wish I had someone to come with me and hold the camera. Would make life much easier

·
Very Famous Person
10,002 Posts
--

I'm not saying your efforts were no good, I'm saying they weren't what I expected. Look at your title, then look at your video and see if it lives up to that.

But you can do the same 'countryside vision' thing most anywhere if you want. Have you ever been anywhere that you've encountered local folks that won't do some 'posing' for photos or video that you will send them a copy of when it's done? Of course not. There are always folks that will allow you to roam around their orchard, or farm fields, or pastures and take videos of their way of life, of their importances. You could show the planting, the grooming, the spraying, the harvesting, the trucking of product to the little cafe where you film the actual pie being baked in the oven in the back. You can show the farmer coming with his family after church on Sunday to stop in the little cafe to have some of 'his' pie. Show the family laughing over his insistence of TWO big scoops of ice cream on his along with a spoonful of the ice cream going into his coffee. How fun!

Hey, get some imagination. You don't need money for that. :smile:

--

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I lived in Carolina, I'm sure I could do that. But this is Japan man...people here are a real pain in the ass. Ask them to pose and they'll give you the crossed arms X to say no. But..that said. I will do my best next time...

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Not too bad! I'd imagine the MT 07 is about the perfect street bike for that area!

·
Very Famous Person
10,002 Posts
If I lived in Carolina, I'm sure I could do that. But this is Japan man...people here are a real pain in the ass. Ask them to pose and they'll give you the crossed arms X to say no. But..that said. I will do my best next time...
--

Wrong. If you don't do your best every time, you will not be respected by others, but more importantly, by yourself. :angel:

--

1 - 9 of 9 Posts