Motorcycle Forum banner

My Honda Nighthawk 450 Mini Documentary

5K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  dilbertrob 
#1 · (Edited)
I hope I posted this in the right section. I finally brought home my first standard motorcycle last week. I filmed most of the process and made a mini documentary. It still needs work, but I'm super excited to get it tuned up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOxJ-OY-bmQ

#4 ·
Youtube is blocked at work, I finally watched it at home.

Great video. My first bike was a 1985 450 Nighthawk. I loved it!

Hint mine liked NGK plugs ONLY! I put a set of champions in it once, would not even start after 1000 miles on them.

Good luck, they are great bikes.

#8 ·
You definitely have talent when it comes to making videos. Seriously.

:71baldboy:

Now, did anyone else notice that when he starts riding he's all clean cut and guy-next door looking? But when he starts to get into a bigger bike he's got the goatee going on, black leather jackets, and shades? I bet tattoos and earings are next. Yeap, it's all downhill from here my friend. :biggrin:

#10 ·
Funny thing about the fuel cut off... I just took my BRC last week and was leaving the fuel cut off on the whole time we rode each time I turned the bike off. The instructor demonstrated a course with the bike I was using and unbeknownst to me had turned the fuel cut off to off. Bout 2 mins in and the bike shut off and wouldn't start. Getting frustrated I realized what he had done and when I rode to him after fixing the problem and going through the course we had a good laugh.

But back on topic, great video and editing was on point. Really liked the multiple perspectives etc. Thanks for the idea when I bring my first bike home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.