Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Wing is in the garage and now hates me for not riding it at all in this bitter cold weather.

So I have changed my focus. Now I am working to get electricity installed into FrankenBarn, so I can get my hobby shop up and running.

I have fired up my Samson 510 CNC plasma table, and although I do not yet have the plasma cutter set up, I am using the table for CNC work with a router, paint pens and other tools.

Follow the progress on my PINTEREST.COM page.

Right now, I am learning about halftone images using a router. I am especially proud of the portrait of Sandra Bullock! She is the most beautiful woman God ever created, in my humble opinion. :big grin: (Your opinion may vary)

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
I keep getting blocked by it asking me to sign up, but that looks VERY cool!

There's some guys that travel around the rally circuit with a trailer full of parts they've CNC'd. Kind of generic stuff you could use for motorcycles or hot rods or whatever. They'll also do custom cuts for you in the off season. If I see them this year I'll snap some pictures of the type of stuff they're selling and post them for you.

·
Shaper Of All Things Metal
2,799 Posts
Have to say I envy you. Always wanted to add a CNC plasma table to my shop, but couldn't justify the expense early on and a few years later they were everywhere. Sounds like you've got the ideal situation... having it mainly for personal enjoyment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts