Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Suzuki C90T
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my first bike in a long time. What a great way to celebrate my July 4th. I've been looking and shopping and looking more. I had intentions of getting a smaller one (the C50) but this one came up and I went for it. It's 2005 Suzuki C90T. Yes, it's alot of bike but I've been able to put some parking lot time on it and it feels pretty good. I was worried about the size but I think it's going to be ok. I'm not worried about what others think about it or feel like I need to impress anyone may be a better way of putting it. I've already had a few comments about it "not being a Harley" but That;s ok. I've got my riders course scheduled for the last weekend of July. It's a really nice bike. Seems to have been well taken care of. A few very minor dings but I figured I'll add to it's ding collection eventually.

·
Registered
2005 Suzuki C90T
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let update this to My first bike in about 30 yrs. I've had several dirt bikes and one street bike, Honda 250, a long time ago.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Congratulations on your "new to you" bike. Always thought those Suzuki cruisers were very good looking bikes. Never rode one or know anything about them, but they sure look good. A few little dings will give it character. :)

Won't be confused with a garage queen.

·
Registered
2005 Suzuki C90T
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm talking to my BIL about a possible repaint. He has been painting custom bikes for a long time. We're talking about the same black but with what I call ghost flames. You can't see them unless you look at it just right and the flames are all skulls and smoke trails. very cool and it's not alot of stuff to paint.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts