Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This site requires you introduce yourself as one of your first few posts so people know you are serious and not a hit and run type poster. Introductions found here ... https://www.motorcycleforum.com/forums/new-member-introductions.305/ Post opened/intro
Hi everyone - first, a disclaimer: I know nothing about motorbikes, vintage or new, and I'm just here to get some opinions from the experts!

My dad has a couple of vintage BSA's sitting in his shed - one is an A10 from 1961, apparently all original with no modifications. It has a Canterbury Carmobile sidecar attached from the same era. Both bike and sidecar are in need of restoring after being left open to the elements for a number of years.

The other is a 1959 Golden Flash which was dismantled many years ago, and I'm told is in reasonably good condition (complete frame, wheels, engine and gearbox).

A guy is showing interest in them for a restoration project, and if he chooses to sell I'd like to make sure he's getting a fair price. Does anyone have any ideas what he should be asking?

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.