Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Loves All Motorcycles
1,268 Posts
I'm a simple person. I see a pretty motorcycle on YouTube, I subscribe to it. :)

That said, I would not recommend showing your actual speed in these things. Some municipalities will use your video of proof of speeding and some of the speeds you go are definitely felonious. ;)

· S Rank
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea im working on my audio. I don't put a lot of effort into anything yet. using a gopro session 5 (which I hate) and an onboard 100$ sony audio recorder. most of my vids don't show speed. right now my channel is small enough I guess it don't matter. May I ask what you didn't like about my audio? I thought it was decent on that particular video until the ending which didn't have any serious effort at all.

· S Rank
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@uk right now I have mostly truck drivers watching my vids. they are more into the nonriding videos sadly.

I don't use any social media advertising (aside from this one post I made) so if anyone is good with that stuff any help is appreciated. I hear instagram is good for starting youtube channels, but I don't bother with it. idk maybe one day I will. once I get my dirtbike I probably will make a ton more vids.(my) street riding has legal issues and not as entertaining without the talking aspect of it.

· Loves All Motorcycles
1,268 Posts
yea im working on my audio. I don't put a lot of effort into anything yet. using a gopro session 5 (which I hate) and an onboard 100$ sony audio recorder. most of my vids don't show speed. right now my channel is small enough I guess it don't matter. May I ask what you didn't like about my audio? I thought it was decent on that particular video until the ending which didn't have any serious effort at all.
Not sure what it is, but the audio doesn't seem that clear? It seems sort of muffled.

And I guess it doesn't really matter if you show your speed or not. If that RPSTV guy can harass people, punch out mirrors, intentionally ride in the oncoming lane of an Interstate, etc etc, post all of his crimes on YouTube, and somehow still have his license, I guess you'll be fine.

· Nightfly
4,737 Posts
I stopped at man.

UK
Me too UK. And he even admits to not putting a lot of effort into anything, yet wants us to subscribe. Why? it's boring and monotonous. With the excuse his channel is small enough that it doesn't matter if he tries. Totally misses the point. When you have nothing, and you put nothing into it, how could you expect to get any positive feedback.

As a musician, if I didn't give a damn about what I wrote and recorded, how can I expect anyone else to even bother listening. I think you need to do some homework and know what you want to do. Riding down the rode with a camera on is quite boring..

· S Rank
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Me too UK. And he even admits to not putting a lot of effort into anything, yet wants us to subscribe. Why? it's boring and monotonous. With the excuse his channel is small enough that it doesn't matter if he tries. Totally misses the point. When you have nothing, and you put nothing into it, how could you expect to get any positive feedback.

As a musician, if I didn't give a damn about what I wrote and recorded, how can I expect anyone else to even bother listening. I think you need to do some homework and know what you want to do. Riding down the rode with a camera on is quite boring..
not asking anyone to subscribe that doesn't want to. im doing exactly what i want to. im content with being uninteresting. id rather be genuine. im not a big fan of editing and i am still unfamiliar with my equipment. it'll improve slowly and feel less like homework to me. i think u miss understood me. i put my heart into it, just not the editing and socially acceptable production value. if i decided to chop it up into shorter clearer volumed segments im sure others would appreciate it. i dont rly care if others appreciate it as much as me.

many people also do not realize that every coin has a flip side. Some punk musicians dont give a damn about what they write or record and plenty love to listen. it has more authenticity most times. not everyone likes punk tho i get it.

· S Rank
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure what it is, but the audio doesn't seem that clear? It seems sort of muffled.

And I guess it doesn't really matter if you show your speed or not. If that RPSTV guy can harass people, punch out mirrors, intentionally ride in the oncoming lane of an Interstate, etc etc, post all of his crimes on YouTube, and somehow still have his license, I guess you'll be fine.
yea many channels advertise the speed and stuff. idk i dont rly want to draw that attention. I also like to respect others on the road the best i can. i feel like if u start riding like an ******* the police are more likely to annoy you over basic stuff. ive had many encounters in which someone deserved to lose a mirror, but i know accidents happen and ppl make mistakes. a lot of times i barely give any thought into other ppl making significant traffic mistakes and i just avoid the problem and go on with my day. idk im tired n rambling...

· S Rank
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

did you think it was muffled during the riding? i had the recorder covered with a deadcat stuffed in an eyeglass case lol. so that might explain it. at high speed its very hard to keep wind out of the mic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.