Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

Could you please help me with convicing my brother to not drive as he do and tell him that he won't end well if he does not stop with his reckless driving?
This what I mean....
I would really appreciate it!

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,917 Posts
If he won't listen to why do you think he would listen to us?

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,445 Posts
Hi everyone.

Could you please help me with convicing my brother to not drive as he do and tell him that he won't end well if he does not stop with his reckless driving?
This what I mean....
I know you mean well and you are concerned for his safety, but if he won't listen to you, the only thing that will stop him is what happens to all hotshots eventually. Just pray he doesn't get injured critically or maimed for life. When I heard the siren I was hoping he was about to get his first invitation. That's another way he might stop before serious injury. You got any cop friends that you can sic on to him ??? If not and you have already warned him, then pray for him and keep your fingers crossed. Good luck to both of you.

·
Visionary
5,751 Posts
Good luck to you and your family..your going to need it :-(

Here is a story to share with your brother, I met a guy who rides like your brother, or did anyway...

It did have a happy ending though...

Interesting, the thumbnails show the wrong posts but when you click the links they go to the right story...so click them..but I think I found a little glitch here!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I would say the best way is to dislike his video on YouTube, write negative comments about it and report it to YouTube for his illegal activity. Also don't subscribe to his channel and discourage anyone else from subscribing to his channel.

For sure no one from this forum will like/subscribe to his video/channel so you have done a good step in making us aware that we need to avoid his channel and his videos.

Also you can take his video as evidence to the police and report him so they ban him from riding and take away his licence. Or, tell him that if he rides like this again, you will report him to the police as you already have the evidence.

It's tough love... but it's necessary if you want him to stop this kind of dangerous and illegal road behaviour.

·
Registered
2021 CanAm Spyder RT
4,131 Posts
Maybe this video is not what it seems. It appears to be sped up. But whatever. Motorcycling has its fair share of irresponsible participants. Sooner or later their antics result in their own elimination from the sport. This is Darwinism in action.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi everyone.

This what I mean....
Is he at least wearing a helmet? So you can have an open casket!!! Don’t mean to sound morbid but a lot of people ride like that they just don’t ride like that for very long he’s probably reading these and smiling. But when you hit the asphalt not only does it wipe the skin off your body but it wipes the smile off your face. Good luck pal

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Or is the brother really him to start with and he's laughing at the replies?
Methinks we may have a troll or two lurking about...

Reactions: Eagle Six
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.