Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:biggrin:

She fell out of bed. Broken elbow. Doc says it will heal fine.

·
Save them all!
4,278 Posts
Wow, by falling out of bed?

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL...that's my girl. Yep, she fell out of bed in the middle of the night and landed on it.

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not slowing her down, she's still dancing around. Doc rechecked it and said in 4 weeks he will take the cast off and recheck it. She's only 4 so it should heal fast. Now if we can just slow her down so she doesn't break something else. ;)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Don't even try to slow her down my grandson is now 18 and will be playing football at Taylor U and I think he has broken both arms, both coller bones a foot his hand and few other miner scrapes not one of these are football related so slowing him down might have more damage than not.

·
7,502 Posts
God bless and keep her!!!!!

Ya gotta get that dogs eyes fixed though---that sorta scares me, sorta like the graveyard dogs in the original movie, the OMEN:wink:

Sam:coffeescreen:

·
On The Road Again!
3,270 Posts
Those two look like they are best friends for life!

·
Driftless Rider
1,485 Posts
It's one of the rites of passage for a kid to break a bone....or in my case 6 (one of them twice):p

She'll heal up and be back in action before summer is here.

·
A legend in his own mind
2,600 Posts
Too cute, I'm sure she'll be 100% in no time. and yeah get the dog away from her before it's too late, I've seen that movie-it doesn't end well.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I broke both my middle fingers in the same basketball game in the 6th grade...taped em together and called it good. They are kinda bent and not so perfect anymore but they are the only bones l ever broke :)

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The dog is a Boxer mix and weighs about 90 lbs. She is a big baby and thinks she should be a lap dog. She sleeps in the room with my granddaughter. When my granddaughter goes out to play in the yard she stays between her & the road and won't let her go near it. Lex loves to lay in the floor to watch TV and use her for a pillow.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts