Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of several parts for my 1973 Moto Guzzi Eldorado 850. I just came into it today. it has been in the family since new and I decided it was time to dig it out of the corner and restore it.

Parts are not the easiest thing to find I really need the side covers for the battery and the foot boards. I will need allot of other small minor things as I go along but those are the most important I want to complete the bike before taring it apart.:)

If anyone knows of a good source to get parts please let me know it will be greatly appreciated.

·
Gone
23,907 Posts
If Ebay is turning up no hits, try calling around or emailing motorcycle salvage yards. There are several that will ship.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a few emails out to a couple of different web sites but no body has responded back.

This might have to turn out to more of a custom then a original which i would rather have original over custom. I will check out the wild guzzi thanks for the replys

·
Registered
1 Posts
A little late for the party, but check out Antietam Classic Cycle. Small shop in central Maryland. Charles Mullendore, owner, might be a good resource for all things Guzzi. Most current info on his Facebook page.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts