Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love this bike. Just got it Friday after about 18 months of being bikeless. It does have some cosmetic issues but runs great. Overtime l will get the cosmetic issues addressed. (Dented tank on right side, headlight zip tied on, front signals loose, and a few other annoying little things but for now it's running good and that's what matters).

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My images came up as attachments. How do I just have them display in my posting-some image url?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok nwvermind I guess they do display-earlier on my phone it was showing attachments.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's the max photo size to display on here? The actual photos are nice crisp images and on here they appear a little fuzzy

·
Gone
23,907 Posts
The max photo size is pretty big. The best size to display on the forum is probably 600 pixels wide. Any bigger and most people would have to scroll around to see the whole picture.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I usually upload pictures to photobucket and resize then to 800x600. Then I just link to them from forums.
From what I can tell from your little pictures that is a nice bike. Congratulations. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. Too bad my husband doesn't appreciate it. He's really mad abut me getting it. But he'll get over it soon enough.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Nice bike Amy. Sorry your SO does not appreciate it. Now can you talk my wife into riding her own?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts