Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Start off with some things about me , my names is Marcus , I’m 28 from Iowa .
I’m really trying to get into real motorcycles as my little moped just isn’t cutting it anymore ? I tried once before but my last bike (750 hondamatic) had a rod bearing go out . I’m currently working on getting an 82 cb450sc on the road , thanks in advance I hope this is a sufficient introduction

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Start off with some things about me , my names is Marcus , I’m 28 from Iowa .
I’m really trying to get into real motorcycles as my little moped just isn’t cutting it anymore ? I tried once before but my last bike (750 hondamatic) had a rod bearing go out . I’m currently working on getting an 82 cb450sc on the road , thanks in advance I hope this is a sufficient introduction
Welcome Marcus! I've not owned a scooter but many on here have and we are pretty inclusive when it comes to two wheels!

Any pics of your current ride and/or where you ride are always welcome, too!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ll have to get some more pictures here’s the 450 the night I got it home , have to figure out what carbs I can replace these with , when I pulled them and opened them up one of the jets was stripped out the last guy just threw some junk ones on the bike . The moped was a craigslist special I don’t have any pictures currently as I’m not the most proud of it but it’s always been reliable ... I’ve recently started practicing wheelies on it just beating it up . But I really just wanna cruise on the highway on the 450 once it’s up and running

Attachments

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
American Legion Rider
25,885 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD, and...

We are friendly here. Well, some of us:grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts