Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Gone
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A great way to enjoy the ride - without all of the hasstle! No worrying about where to stay,where to eat, where the gas stops are. We provide

www. motorcyclecampingadventure.com

I am the owner/tour guide for Motorcycle Camping Adventures. We sell all-inclusive* motorcycle camping tours. We offer pre-planned tours, (see website for details) and can do custom trips for groups of ten or more.

I love to ride and have made a passion of mine into my career. This is how I make a living and support my family - so I will always provide the best tours availible.

Right now there are 4 tours scheduled - each 5 days and four nights. I am also planning out this coming season's 10 day tour- destination yet to be determined.(I am open to suggestions - so feel free) The tours are long days of riding, followed by camping -camping that we provide equipment, set-up and transport - so riders and their passengers can focus on enjoying the outdoors.

:71baldboy:

* Our all Inclusive packages include the fuel, park entrances, tolls, camping equipment, a trailing roadside service vehicle and most meals. Tours do not include motorcycles, riding gear or insurance - rider is responsible for these items. We follow all local, state and federal laws reguarding riding equipment and all particiants must follow these laws.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts