Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many people think buying things online is either a bad idea because of shipping, fees and the unknown or a good idea because of prices, deals and availability.

Personally, I don't buy much online. The only things I can account for are a pair of shoes and then the motorcycle gear I buy from www.motorcycle-superstore. com, and it was great. [I just made sure everything was right/safe first - and trust me it was]

From my first experience at motorcycle-superstore.com, I already was willing to highly recommend it to someone if they were looking to buy [motorcycle related] gear at a good price from a place with a great reliability.

I purchased my gear {consisting of a Helmet, riding pants, jersey, goggles and boots for Dirt Biking} and received it in a timely matter. Not to mention that I was more then happy with the back-ups from motorcycle-superstore.com guaranteeing if there was a problem, it didn't fit right or something that they would do their best to fix it. The back-up was not needed - i bet it rarely is. = D

Everything fit perfectly, thanks to the detailed and helpful sizing charts on the website and it was all at a great price. Motorcycle-superstore.com has guaranteed lowest price deal and back that up faithfully. If you find something cheaper in a legitimate ad/store/website they will change their price. They offer almost all available riding gear and accessories for dirt bikes, cruisers, street bikes, ATV's, scooters, casual wear and even have package deals. With all of this merchandise and such a big website one would think it's easy to get confused, when really how it's laid out is simple and nice. Of course they also have resourceful and kind customer service and an awesome Live Help chat that connects straight to representatives for anything from website, to sales, to product questions.

Something I really liked was that I could order right there online when I wanted, but I could also call to order over the phone if I preferred. Also I could track my order on my own account so I know where my order is and how far away it is.

In the end it all adds up to the fact that I really like motorcycle-superstore.com and I recommend it to anyone out there looking to buy something at a great price, from a great place with great reliability.

So, if you are even just looking at motorcycle gear, accessories or what ever, check them out.

Link: http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com

Just wanted to share.

·
Underpaid
1,711 Posts
Sometimes you have to figure in a slightly higher price as a trade-off for better service / ease of use. I love that website, it's basically the only one I use.

·
Squirrel Assassin
213 Posts
bought stuff there before. check www.newenough.com for closeouts though, got my last teknic jacket there for 100 dollars, lists for 300.
Gotta agree with Supersherpa.. Newenough doesn't have everything like motorcyclesuperstore does... but the prices on the closeout stuff can't be beat.. bought a "last-year's model" jacket from them last once and love it.. and it was like 65% the price from the other major online dealers

·
The Cool Joker
1,455 Posts
MS might be a little slow on the shipping sometimes though, i expected my pants and gloves to arrive yesterday but it's all good, but if they're not here by midweek i'm gonna raise some hell >_>

·
Registered
147 Posts
MS might be a little slow on the shipping sometimes though, i expected my pants and gloves to arrive yesterday but it's all good, but if they're not here by midweek i'm gonna raise some hell >_>
Yeah I noticed just processing the order took 3 days or so, then had to wait for it to ship.

·
Registered
21 Posts
We make most of our purchases online and have gotten used to sites that shipping out our merchandise the same day or the next day. Placed an order from Motorcycle-Superstore a week ago and it still hasn't shipped :<

·
Registered
66 Posts
I like motorcycle-superstore, but there's something to be said about a brick n mortar establishment too. I like trying the stuff on and making sure it fits and all that. Yea you can return it if it doesn't, but then you've wasted two or three weeks.

And as for trying stuff on at the store then buying online, if you do that too much, there won't be stores to go in to anymore. Support your local dealer :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts