1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My motorcycle was stolen a week ago. It was a 2009 all white Suzuki GSXR 600
License plate CA 20J7187
Vin # JS1GN7EA292100638

Wee have a security video of a 2000-2003 VW Eurovan leaving the complex.

I am offering a reward for helping me locate my bike in the Orange County, LA area.

I have a video and pictures, but cannot post until my post count goes up. I will update shortly.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
san diego is notorious for motorcycle thefts.
i would not be surprised if orange county isn't having some problems too.
sorry about the incident - i'm sure you're pretty mad.

I'm kinda surprised that these guys have the nerve to load an MC into a VW van. i guess you can't get the plate, or partial plate numbers, from the video?

there's probably not much you can do except claim insurance.
however, maybe the insurance company has somebody working on motorcycle thefts in your area - you might ask them about that.you definitely need an alarm or a chain on your next bike.

dT

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
yeah ... if it's taken this long then I hate to say it ... but your bike has been turned into motorcycle parts by now. i hope that insurance will cover the loss for you.

tell you what, though. you're probably not the only guy who's gonna go thru this mess. can you post any info from the insurance investigator. doesn't have to be specifics about your theft. just info on how these MC theft rings are operating. it would be good to know more details.

cheers,
dT

·
Registered
1 Posts
please contact me by text of phone, may have info on bike. 608-445-6104 texting a guy right now that has a similar bike for say with not vin number.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts