Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When ever I have the spare time, I like reading or viewing reviews of either new model bikes, or bikes that I like, or would like to own. I ran across this review today and thought it was one of the best video reviews (from a presentation standpoint) that I've ever run across. I thought it was presented well, and the reviewer gave a lot of detailed explanations that you dont usually see or read about. So, I thought I'd share it here.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
I watch a lot of YouTube reviews as well, and some are quite informative. I've watched some by Jay Leno on bikes that I would never even consider owning, but he makes the video so entertaining that its still worth watching. I agree that this video is better than most in terms of the detail provided. After watching this I clicked "Subscribe" to his channel. In truth I would not have watch this video normally as I have little or no interest in the Moto Guzzi. I had the chance years ago to demo ride one and it was a very hot day. The added heat onto my legs from the engine cylinders was very noticeable and uncomfortable. Maybe if I wore leather pants it would not have been as noticeable as it was for me wearing jeans, but it was enough to cross Moto Guzzi off my wish list.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts