Motorcycle Forum banner

Motorcycle Picture Challenge....

664K views 8K replies 260 participants last post by  Unkle Krusty 
#1 ·
We did this on another bike forum and it was fun. The intent is to get out and ride to complete the challenge before someone else does. All you need to do is take a picture of your bike with the challenge item in the background.

The rules here are simple. Be sure to note them before creating the next challenge for the rest of us.

1 - Has to be YOUR motorcycle.
2 - Picture has to be taken after challenge is made.
3 - Challenge is good for 2 weeks, if it is not met, the previous picture poster picks a new challenge.
4 - Nothing illegal to be challenged.
5 - Keep comments to a minimum, if you comment, post the current challenge after your comment. In Bold Italics
6 - No repeat challenges.
7 - All challenges must be of your bike and a landmark, something most people can ride to or find in their area.
8 - No other bikes can be used in a challenge, ie. your bike next to a Ducati. Some exceptions allowed, ie. you bike next to a bike cop.
9 - All challenges can be removed by moderators. At which point the postee of the challenge will be asked to change his current challenge. After being asked once and there is no change or challenger posts another crapy challenge then the prior challenge winner will pick a new one.

Examples - "Your motorcycle in a garage", "Your motorcycle crossing a river", "Your motorcycle with no engine", "Your motorcycle next to a firetruck" etc. Doesn't need to be a fancy picture, cell phones, whatever works.

Thanks guys. Remember, this thread is supposed to get guys to WANT to go ride right away and beat your friend to the picture challenge, be creative, but have limits. Thanks.

First Challenge:

Your bike in front of a sporting goods store.

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
Funny guys eh?

Two bridges. The bike is in front of the South Bridge and happens to be underneath the North Bridge. I mean how can you get in front of a bridge when there is no Bay and the shores run North/South? :tongue:

I like the tunnel effect where one has to look into the photo, through the bridge pylons, to see the South Bridge.

But I hear y'all! Me bad.

btw, I work next door to a tattoo parlor. And no, I won't. ;) I already know what it looks like. I want to see others as those parlor facades can be like art galleries, in a graffiti way. :D

#35 ·
As the Originator of this challenge this picture doesn't count. If you refer to the 1st post, the picture must be taken after the challenge is made. Otherwise, most of us would be able to win multiple challenges with out leaving our LayZ boys....

Current Challenge: Your Bike with Snow