Motorcycle Forum banner
7481 - 7500 of 7513 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Great pic, for a general "cool photos" thread... but it doesn't match what we're searching for now. PS so that's a brushfire or forest fire in the background, eh?
I drove my cage past one of those it was kind of scary because I didn't know how many hundreds of yards are even miles of forest were burning. Turns out it was about half a mile worth of fire just a few yards away from the road but the road was open and traffic kept going past in both directions.

CURRENT CHALLENGE:
Your bike and a small Mexican restaurant,
a mom and pop place.
Full on wildfire… I live in the mountains of eastern Kentucky, this is the only road to my house. Fire covered a coup thousand acres. No loss of lives or homes though, they did a great job of controlling it.

· Visionary
5,650 Posts
Full on wildfire… I live in the mountains of eastern Kentucky, this is the only road to my house. Fire covered a coup thousand acres. No loss of lives or homes though, they did a great job of controlling it.
That was an epic picture, maybe as suggested we should start a thread for those.

Rule compliance...
Current challenge
Your motorcycle with a neighborhood Mexican restaurant, a small Mom and Pop place, not a chain.

· Premium Member
2018 Kawasaki NINJA 650 ABS KRT
1,344 Posts
Sunny, calm, and 41 degrees. Winter storm watch the next couple days. I was looking for an excuse to ride and go out to lunch today!🌮
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car

Your motorcycle with a neighborhood Mexican restaurant, a small Mom and Pop place, not a chain.
Food Tableware Table Dishware Ingredient

Beef mini chimi, beans, chips and salsa, Diet Coke, at my local Mexican restaurant, what more do you need?? :D

· Registered
880 Posts
Sunny, calm, and 41 degrees. Winter storm watch the next couple days. I was looking for an excuse to ride and go out to lunch today!🌮

Beef mini chimi, beans, chips and salsa, Diet Coke, at my local Mexican restaurant, what more do you need?? :D
How 'bout a grown up chimi , no beans or salsa ... ;)

· Visionary
5,650 Posts
Sunny, calm, and 41 degrees. Winter storm watch the next couple days. I was looking for an excuse to ride and go out to lunch today!🌮 View attachment 78173
View attachment 78174
Very nice, now I'm hungry, and you Lori are up!

· Premium Member
1,344 Posts
It's the dead of winter in the Northern Hemisphere. New challenge:
Your bike next to something in nature that's snow and/ or ice covered.
Something like this:
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Those of you who keep your bikes under cover all winter, if you can get it out of its cocoon long enough for the view from your garage of something in your yard, that counts, too! (y)

· Visionary
5,650 Posts
Nothing is frozen around here right now outside of the freezer, but that may change today..we shall see.
Last year was a bit different.. see my profile picture :)
Current challenge:

Reactions: Punxsybob1

· Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Well, I am expecting 6" of snow today so I might be able to do this one.

We got two or three inches last night and my husband scraped off the concrete in front of the garage, so if I really wanted to, I could go roll it outside and snap a picture. :giggle:

· Premium Member
1,344 Posts
She would be winning her own challenge.....pointless, I think.
Agreed. So think of it as a sample photo. And since I'm the judge on this one, I hereby declare myself the non- winner!(y)
Your bike next to something in nature that's snow and/or ice covered.

· Registered
2,095 Posts
Thanks, now zoom in on the lower faring. Foot slipped on some grit backing it out of a parking spot. I caught the bike before it hit but couldn’t right it. Set it down gently on the faring and it popped.

Next challenge: Tour bike by a baseball diamond.
TBH...I thought that was one of my little dog's hairs on my laptop screen....lol. I need new glasses.

7481 - 7500 of 7513 Posts