Motorcycle Forum banner
7441 - 7460 of 7513 Posts

· Registered
2018 Yamaha SVTC
451 Posts
A dictionary tells you the spelling, meaning and sometimes the context of words.

I'm well aware of the spelling, meaning, and the use of 'malarkey' in context.

I just haven't seen/heard it used for a long time.

So your attempt at sarcasm failed miserably....moving on.
Dude CHILL! It was not a stab at you and was totally meant as humor. I have no doubt you have a full command of the English language. You come across as well spoken and intelligent so please do not be offended at what was meant as humor.

· Registered
2,095 Posts
Dude CHILL! It was not a stab at you and was totally meant as humor. I have no doubt you have a full command of the English language. You come across as well spoken and intelligent so please do not be offended at what was meant as humor.
Ok, mate. (y)

It's online - everything is very literal and so I took it that way.

No offence taken.

Have a great weekend:

Your bike with an old train bridge.

· Visionary
5,650 Posts
I spent an hour looking fruitlessly for gnomes today, probably drove under a dozen old train bridges. Go figure.
Hopefully I get a chance to go find the right bridge.

· Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,410 Posts
Well it is a good thing it wasn't changed to a gnome garden under

· Registered
196 Posts
I drove past an old Huey in front of an
army-navy surplus store last night in my car, but with the weather here in Georgia being rainy I couldn't have come back to it on 2 wheels to grab the photo until Friday or Saturday anyway.

Current Challenge: T.B.D. by Punxsy

· Zip
3,191 Posts
The blue one is in Coventry Township, just south of Akron. The tall clock tower is part of Goodyear's old world headquarters complex, in the near east side of Akron. The building in the distance at the left side of the picture is one of their old factory buildings.

Now I have to think about the next challenge.

· On The Road Again!
4,156 Posts
Perfect. Nice examples too. I like the blue one. Where are those located ? Your up.
(oh no! Not again!)
YOU'RE UP! (fixed that for ya)
You're welcome. signed, the spelling police.

7441 - 7460 of 7513 Posts