Motorcycle Forum banner
6681 - 6700 of 6796 Posts

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,734 Posts
Best be quick with this one, as they are tearing them down faster than you can say 'hey wait'

Your bike with a war monument

·
Premium Member
10,298 Posts
There is a really good monument in the South of Auckland. From WW1, a guy on a horse, front end in the air.
We also saw quite a few in France. I will have to check our local cop shop for one. However we are buried in snow again.
Your bike with a war monument. UK

·
Registered
81 Posts
Here’s my bike with not one, but five war memorials. Check out all the memorials there are a couple of very cool ones. There’s even a blank one for our future war. I don’t know if that consoles me or scares the hell out of me. 😆

Plant Sky Property Building Tire

Plant Outdoor bench Property Window Street furniture

Leaf Road surface Asphalt Flag Grass

Plant Road surface Asphalt Flag Grass

Plant Plant community Botany Nature Natural environment

Plant Tree Window Sky Building

Window Building Font Wall Landmark

Plant Rectangle Window Font Composite material

Tire Plant Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Visionary
5,535 Posts
I believe that is quite sufficient. You are up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maxpressure520

·
Premium Member
10,298 Posts
Sweet. Well done. I know everyone will be excited to know, I am driving back to my Island tomorrow Monday, in my new old truck. That coupled with the above freezing and melting that is happening, means I can bust out Yami.
I have a teensy logistics problem, as I have left my van parked on the street outside Shirley's place. I will be back on the mainland in about two weeks, and need to figure out how to get here, and fetch the van. We do not have the Enterprise technology. UK

·
Registered
2018 Yamaha SVTC
122 Posts
New challenge:

Your bike with a discarded Christmas tree.

Extra bonus points for a discarded Christmas tree with leftover tinsel still on some of the branches.
Normally @Candy that would be easy, however this year we didn’t even decorate a single item.

·
Visionary
5,535 Posts
If it wasn't for that last picture, I would have called favoritism. :)
Yeah, I almost think she baited us by putting the money shot last!
hmmmm
I wonder if the local PD would give her a ticket for parking on the sidewalk if they see this :)

meanwhile...

Extra bonus points for a discarded Christmas tree with leftover tinsel still on some of the branches.

·
Premium Member
10,298 Posts
No worries, I know where the stack of old trees are waiting for chipping. Sooooo, up early and check Yami hiding in the plastic shed. Wait a minute, I sense a teensy problem here. Forgot, the trees are on the mainland where we dumped Shirley's tree. UK

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 custom/ modded Yamaha R3
1,514 Posts
I havent noticed any on my travels. Guess they use the fake ones now🙄. What a world.

·
Registered
2015 custom/ modded Yamaha R3
1,514 Posts
No worries, I know where the stack of old trees are waiting for chipping. Sooooo, up early and check Yami hiding in the plastic shed. Wait a minute, I sense a teensy problem here. Forgot, the trees are on the mainland where we dumped Shirley's tree. UK
Yami chilling.

·
Registered
2018 Yamaha SVTC
122 Posts
You realize the farther we get from Christmas the more unlikely anyone will be able to get this challenge. Might want to consider changing it.
We had something exactly like this on another forum, and if nobody was able to get it within a set time, then they would put forth another challenge. Does it work like that here?

·
Ace Tuner
3,995 Posts
You realize the farther we get from Christmas the more unlikely anyone will be able to get this challenge. Might want to consider changing it.
We had something exactly like this on another forum, and if nobody was able to get it within a set time, then they would put forth another challenge. Does it work like that here?
Yes. Rule number 3

"3 - Challenge is good for 2 weeks, if it is not met, the previous picture poster picks a new challenge."

S F

Edit:
And I keep forgetting rule number 5...
(5 - Keep comments to a minimum, if you comment, post the current challenge after your comment. In Bold Italics)

·
15,734 Posts
Yeah no idle chit-chat, keep on the subject, no topic drifting and all that other stuff! :devil:

• Love
Reactions: SemiFast

·
Registered
2018 Yamaha SVTC
122 Posts
Yes. Rule number 3

"3 - Challenge is good for 2 weeks, if it is not met, the previous picture poster picks a new challenge."

S F

Edit:
And I keep forgetting rule number 5...
(5 - Keep comments to a minimum, if you comment, post the current challenge after your comment. In Bold Italics)

I had to ask the question to understand the rule. Thanks

·
Ace Tuner
3,995 Posts
I had to ask the question to understand the rule. Thanks
The rules are in the first post of this thread. Only 6,696 (now 6,697) posts ago. We still kind of go by them, sort-of .. Lol
(Mostly we just have fun pretending we care about the rules). ;)
So.......
In accordance with rule number 5: :rolleyes:

S F

·
Registered
2018 Yamaha SVTC
122 Posts
Ok fellow riders, this one was not easy in my area. Out here in the country people haul their trees out and burn them, not put them out by the curb. My neighbor had hauled his out but hadn’t burned it yet so I had to drive back on his 5 acres to get to the tree!
P.S. he leaned the tree up against a wood pile to see it better.
Any extra points for effort? 😁
Jeans Plant Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

NEXT CHALLENGE: A PICTURE OF YOUR BIKE WITH A “GULF” GAS STATION SIGN. MUST HAVE THE ROUND “GULF” SIGN.

·
15,734 Posts
Gunner, You got to wait until the author of the last challenge okays your post then you can do your thing. It's the rules..........................

6681 - 6700 of 6796 Posts