Motorcycle Forum banner
6561 - 6580 of 6622 Posts

·
Visionary
5,410 Posts
Clouds and and early moon set spoiled tonight’s effort at getting a picture of Your bike with the moon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Uh, MIke....I can still see it from my deck as I type this. But then, I'm also higher than you up here. Regardless, I thought it might be something different to try. And, it went quick - Nice Roger - you're up!

Oh yeah - I must apologize to our other time zone friends. I didn't think about that before posting the challenge.

·
Zip
2,613 Posts
Akron Fulton Airport, just across the fence from the BMX track. I had to do a bit of off-road riding to get the pic. But I had just yesterday watched a video of Teach McNeil riding an S1000XR on dirt, gravel, and through streams. And I decided to just get up on the pegs a bit, give it some gas, and trust the bike to do right. And I was not disappointed :)

·
Visionary
5,410 Posts
This challenge is proving to be quite challenging, not due to subject but due to lack of daylight, the last 2 days I rode into work in darkness and rode home in darkness.
Trying to find a lighted crane on a lighted construction site has proven difficult. I did find a really nice 65 foot JLG boom lift parked on a lighted main street last night, I was briefly excited as I approached but then dejected once I realized what it was.

The hunt continues, somewhere out there is a place to take a picture of Your bike with a crane. Not the bird. The construction equipment. Not a boom lift, an actual construction crane.

Reactions: Maxpressure520

·
Premium Member
10,060 Posts
No need to fret with UK on the job. Would have done it sooner but we have had severe rain. Vancouver the big city at the bottom left of BC, is cut off from the rest of Canada. Roads and railway lines washed away. Dairy and chicken farms flooded. Major oil and gas lines shut down. Highway South to WA is open. But a lot of there farming supplies come from the Suma area, which is flooded. Sumas is down the road from Abbotsford BC. All flooded.

Yami is next to the tanalized wood, the same as I used for my front porch. UK

Attachments

6561 - 6580 of 6622 Posts