Motorcycle Forum banner
6481 - 6500 of 6519 Posts

·
Registered
2015 custom/ modded Yamaha R3
1,203 Posts
Youre right. That dood scary AF! So i fixed it.👍

You're bike with a bank in the picture, banks name must be visible and contain the word 'first'/'1st' and/or 'commercial'

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
4,488 Posts
You're bike with a bank in the picture, banks name must be visible and contain the word 'first'/'1st' and/or 'commercial'

·
American Legion Rider
26,025 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Man, I work at our local bank, but it's not a 1st or commercial. I just can't post a pic of a competitor!

"You're bike with a bank in the picture, banks name must be visible and contain the word 'first'/'1st' and/or 'commercial'"

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hmmm , here's one of my bikes on the BANK of the Ohio River . Pretty sure it's the FIRST bank and the river is definitely used COMMERCIALly . So , maybe this will be good enough . ;)

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
4,488 Posts
Nein!

·
Zip
2,523 Posts
Rod, you're slipping. That apostrophe doesn't belong in the first word, and neither does the 'e'. :rolleyes: I'll fix it for you by dropping the 'e' and moving the apostrophe over to the 2nd instance of the word 'bank'.

Your bike with a bank in the picture, bank's name must be visible and contain the word 'first'/'1st' and/or 'commercial'

·
Registered
36 Posts
Picture #1: My bike at the First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union. If a "credit union" does not meet the requirements of a bank for you see Picture #2.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Picture #2: My bike at the First Northern Bank and Trust. They only have the pylon sign. There is nothing on the building/door itself.

Cloud Sky Mirror Motor vehicle Vehicle

Tom

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Your pics didnt show up on my screen broo.

Your bike with a bank in the picture, bank's name must be visible and contain the word 'first'/'1st' and/or 'commercial'

·
Visionary
5,279 Posts
They showed up for me. Here is screenshot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Ace Tuner
3,555 Posts
Your pics didnt show up on my screen broo.

I could see them.

Nighthawk's bike with a bank in the picture, bank's name must be visible and contain the word 'first'/'1st' and/or 'commercial'

S F

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Ok. Theyre showing up now. Nice win.

Nighthawk's bike with a bank in the picture, bank's name must be visible and contain the word 'first'/'1st' and/or 'commercial'

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well OK then, how 'bout we stick with another Halloween theme:

Your bike with one of those giant 12 foot high skeleton yard decoration's I see during my picture challenge rides - like this one:

Building House Tree Grass Facade

Tom

·
Visionary
5,279 Posts
My bike with a 12 foot skeleton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maxpressure520
6481 - 6500 of 6519 Posts