Motorcycle Forum banner
6341 - 6360 of 6392 Posts

·
Registered
2015 custom/ modded Yamaha R3
1,157 Posts
Umm. You doods might want to hurry up, because i ran into my old horse buddies today. 🏍🐎

Your bike with a horse

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,437 Posts
Guys! ... I'm in Texas.
Where in the heck would I find a horse around here??? Gee Wizz

S F

Your bike with a horse

Local Walmart.

Your horse with a bike

·
Registered
23 Posts
Next challenge: your bike with a lean-to. That's a small building stuck onto a larger free-standing building.
Roger - Does this meet your criteria for a lean-to? If so, are there any bonus points for a lean-to on a lean-to (the big lean-to has a little lean-to on the back of it)?

Sky Vehicle Car Hood Cloud

Tom

·
Premium Member
2018 Kawasaki NINJA 650 ABS KRT
827 Posts
Roger - Does this meet your criteria for a lean-to? If so, are there any bonus points for a lean-to on a lean-to (the big lean-to has a little lean-to on the back of it)?

View attachment 69971

Tom
Boy, I sure hope so! I'm riding in rural Arkansas today, and I can't focus on both the buildings AND the twisties!! 🤪 🤪

·
Registered
23 Posts
Tom, that is exactly what I had in mind and yeah, the lean-to on a lean-to is icing on the cake!

You're up.
Well OK then. Not sure if this is a tough one or easy (I have actually spotted several riding around while looking for good challenge subjects). How about a picture of one of those colored glass balls on a pedestal people have on their lawn or in their gardens. I believe they're called "gazing balls". So....here we go:

"Your bike with a gazing ball"

"NINJA" Lori - And you thought spotting a large red barn with a lean-to while negotiating the twisties was hard, try spotting one of these!😋

Tom

·
Registered
NRA Life Member
1,447 Posts
You live in central Indiana, right? There's probably about a zillion or so within a 15 mile ride of your house.

Rules compliance: Your bike with a gazing ball.

If I go to the local trailer park, im sure ther are :ROFLMAO:

6341 - 6360 of 6392 Posts