Motorcycle Forum banner
6321 - 6340 of 6392 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Kawasaki NINJA 650 ABS KRT
827 Posts
New Challenge!
Your bike at either the State Police or Highway patrol station, whichever applies in your area.

Not the local town cops, the big boys.
I just had my truck and trailer aka new toy hauler there yesterday, does that count?? 🤪

·
Registered
2015 custom/ modded Yamaha R3
1,157 Posts
Please stop trying to get riders arrested? Ok?

Your bike at either the State Police or Highway patrol station, whichever applies in your area.

·
Ace Tuner
3,328 Posts
I just had my truck and trailer aka new toy hauler there yesterday, does that count?? 🤪
Yes but only in spirit so it does not count here... But Good Try young lady.

S F

(Not the local town cops, the big boys)

·
Visionary
5,143 Posts
Please stop trying to get riders arrested? Ok?

Your guilty conscience is showing :cool:

·
Registered
NRA Life Member
1,447 Posts
Ohh no thats not suspicious at all:ROFLMAO:, a motorcyclist pulling up and taking pictures of a police station and then riding away lol.. cant wait to see this one... Good one mike!! (y)

·
Visionary
5,143 Posts
Ohh no thats not suspicious at all:ROFLMAO:, a motorcyclist pulling up and taking pictures of a police station and then riding away lol.. cant wait to see this one... Good one mike!! (y)
You missed the time I had them taking pictures of nuclear power plants :)

Much safer taking pictures of Your bike at either the State Police or Highway patrol station, whichever applies in your area.

• Haha
Reactions: EngineCollector

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Is my guilty conscience showing again? Dang, i thought i had it all tucked away. No wonder the cops wont stop harrassing me. Regardless, im going to attempt your little challenge, go into the belly of the beast, and risk my biscuit for your entertainment.

·
Visionary
5,143 Posts
I can’t read the sign but it looks like a police station to me. I’ll take your word for it.
You are up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maxpressure520

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
California Highway Patrol or CHP station. Thanks.

Your bike with a train.

·
Visionary
5,143 Posts
Your bike with a train.
Now that I'm on a PC and not my phone I can read the sign, of course I'm blaming the phone, not my eyes :cool:.

Now where would I find a train....
Your bike with a train.

Reactions: Maxpressure520

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,437 Posts
Snips you forgot

Your bike with a train.

Off you forgot

Your bike with a train.

And you guys never even noticed it wasn't even his bike.

Your bike with a train.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Haha! Not bad for a transgender gnome eh? Ya, the custom Buell is mine too!😁 and the train/ tracks/ land/ ect.. Its all mine ahahahahhaha!!!!! Wait did i post that? 🤔

·
Ace Tuner
3,328 Posts
Haha! Not bad for a transgender gnome eh? Ya, the custom Buell is mine too!😁 and the train/ tracks/ land/ ect.. Its all mine ahahahahhaha!!!!! Wait did i post that? 🤔
Your bike with a train.
There you go Poo,
I fixed it for you. Gotta keep up on the rulz you know... Your bike with a train.
Oh and, Nice Boots :giggle:

S F

6321 - 6340 of 6392 Posts