Motorcycle Forum banner

4661 - 4680 of 4705 Posts

·
Visionary
4,083 Posts
That is clearly a road construction site.
You are up!

·
Visionary
4,083 Posts
Presenting my 2011 Victory Kingpin in front of both the Bangor, PA Public Library, and also a Little Free Library in Pen Argyl, PA.

image4.jpeg image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg

·
Registered
811 Posts
Nicely done, Mike, you're up.

I think the Little Free Library is a great idea. I've seen a couple of them around here but they're too far away to make regular use of.

·
Visionary
4,083 Posts
Let's keep these easy, I like the momentum we have going on here.

Next challenge: Your bike with a doughnut shop.
Dunkin D, Tim Hortons, Crispy Creme or a local shop, whatever you have in your area will do as long as it's identified as a doughnut store.

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
1,870 Posts
Daylight donuts is the best!

·
Secret Agent
1,870 Posts
Man, what a nice day you're having there! It's been raining here since before dawn.

It's freakin beautiful! Rained off and on, and cloudy yesterday. Today it's Sunshine, very calm, only ~50. The sunshine and no wind more than make up for the 50°f!🙂

·
Secret Agent
1,870 Posts
*you're (again, blame off center 😉)

your bike in a cemetery

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
A cemetery you say.
How about Yami next to the dead center of town. One pic shows Mudge to the right in the back ground, and DeCoursy to the left. Home of Brother Twelve. A Robin Hood type, except he did not give to the poor.
The water side of the DCT, is slowly eroding. Some dead folks may get washed away, but I think the problem is being worked on.
None of these pics were taken in England, in case MSB looks at this thread. UK

Attachments

·
Secret Agent
1,870 Posts
That'll work UK (Uncle krusty or united kingdom, the choice is yours!🤭).

You're up!

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
That'll work UK (Uncle krusty or united kingdom, the choice is yours!🤭).

You're up!
I thought it was clever to have a double meaning for UK. Works better of course if you are from the UK, which I am. But they have put me out to pasture, and I am no longer needed for her Majesties service.
My garbage cans were delivered today. These are the bins, that the grapple grommet on the side of the truck picks up.
Your bike next to someone else's garbage or recycling bin. That might rule out some of the rural folks. Oh darn. UK

·
Registered
2018 Kawasaki NINJA 650 ABS KRT
232 Posts
I thought it was clever to have a double meaning for UK. Works better of course if you are from the UK, which I am. But they have put me out to pasture, and I am no longer needed for her Majesties service.
My garbage cans were delivered today. These are the bins, that the grapple grommet on the side of the truck picks up.
Your bike next to someone else's garbage or recycling bin. That might rule out some of the rural folks. Oh darn. UK
I'm in a rural area and many of us have the rolling garbage carts, so no worries!(y)

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
I'm in a rural area and many of us have the rolling garbage carts, so no worries!(y)
Is your cart picked up by the mechanical gizmo on the side of the truck? If so, wow, high tech. I just got mine today, about two months late due to a technicality ( read screw up ) at mission control. UK

·
Visionary
4,083 Posts
Is your cart picked up by the mechanical gizmo on the side of the truck? If so, wow, high tech. I just got mine today, about two months late due to a technicality ( read screw up ) at mission control. UK
I wish I would have seen this thread at 0330, I could have snagged it as I rode past my neighbors house. We have those large rolling bins for trash and recycling too, and the 1 man operated truck picks them up with a side mounted lifting contraption.
I thought they were pretty cool when I moved here 2 years ago , my old town had the old school truck with 3 guys on the truck picking up the cans by hand. The nice thing I discovered is that the truck is capable of picking up a very heavy bin, I've been able to throw out things that would have had to go to the dump previously.

·
Registered
2018 Kawasaki NINJA 650 ABS KRT
232 Posts
No, we're still old school; they're picked up manually. And that's after I manually walk it to the street 0.3 mile away every week. But we had the fancy gizmos in Des Moines so I know what you're talking about.

·
On The Road Again!
3,511 Posts
You WALK the garbage a third of a mile to the street????
You don't have a garden tractor or something that can drag it for you?
Maybe a little trailer behind the tractor?

4661 - 4680 of 4705 Posts