Motorcycle Forum banner

4421 - 4440 of 4479 Posts

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
1,402 Posts
I get it! I can enlarge my keyboard on phone at the expense of screen realestate.

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
The next challenge just came to me out of the blue.
How 'bout uh, your bike in the rain.

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
1,402 Posts
I was gonna recommend smoke, since apparently it's reached krusty, he'd be included too

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
13,156 Posts
Hey Mike, is that firehouse on 611 near Martin's Creek? If so my Brother was a volunteer there 40 years or so ago.

·
Ace Tuner
2,522 Posts
Challenge is your bike in the rain
Rain? :eek: I used to actually enjoy riding in the rain but my bikes didn't so...
Pretty sure I won't meet this challenge.

S F

·
Visionary
3,840 Posts
Hey Mike, is that firehouse on 611 near Martin's Creek? If so my Brother was a volunteer there 40 years or so ago.
No, this one is on Sullivan Trail right outside of Wind Gap. It’s not a good looking firehouse but its active and I was already headed that way.

I know the one your thinking of on 611, I pass it all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Visionary
3,840 Posts
@skant153
Radar currently showing rain in up state NY. cough cough
This could happen depending on when I leave work....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Ace Tuner
2,522 Posts
^ So what do you mean. You don't have a Kawi.
I used to have a Kawa. Rode it in the rain to work, let it sit in the rain all day then rode it home in the rain.
Did that real regular like.
I finally got tired of overhauling the discontinued wire harness so I sold the bike.
I loved that old KZ650. It had lots of chassis and performance improvements. I'd still have that bike but I used to like riding in the rain...

S F

Reactions: bpe

·
Ace Tuner
2,522 Posts

Here I am Not on my bike in the rain today. 🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍

S F

·
Premium Member
7,897 Posts
Raining here.
And just started raining harder. Deep Purple with Noddy's cover on. Yami under the canopy. Noddy in his shed, with the new oven for the house. No sane person would go out and ride in this weather, unless they had too. Shirley is cooking dinner, and I have an after work beer. I got wet taking the pics. UK

Attachments

4421 - 4440 of 4479 Posts