Your up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Visionary
3,533 Posts
^ Not a biggie
But @skant153 did give me the idea for the next challenge
As soon as I get the official "your up"
I think you guys know where I'm headed with this. ;)
Your up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
I avoid a lot of conflict by just not saying that kind of thing. It works. UK
Well there's no conflict here, just some joking.
Next challenge:
Your bike next to a NINJA
It must actually say NINJA on the fairing (because not all of them do)

Remember

Red Ninja's Matter

But any color is fine for the pic

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
How about Yami XS11, next to a Ninja 500 which was just recently ticketed for excess speed, riden by two riders both with Expert road race licences, both been 150 plus in the early seventies, both won races at Westwood in BC, and Kent WA. both been around the IOM, both English by birth, with a combined age of 153. Both ex owners of H1R Kawasaki, and TD2B Yamahas, and both at the Sunday morning bike gang meeting. I have known the Ninja rider since 1969. UK

Attachments

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,581 Posts
It is always better when the other guy gets the ticket. Wonder what the cop said to a 80 year old man he stopped for speeding?

·
Ace Tuner
2,313 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
I often use yuse. Lurned it from my brother. Alan, the Ninja owner, said things like, how the bleep do I get home, after the fuzz impounded his bike. Get a cab. Alan, I have $5 bleep dollars, I can not afford a cab. Cop. Phone your wife or someone for a ride. Alan, I can not afford a bleeping phone I'm a senior on a fixed income, I'm 80 years old. Cop, yuse 80? He had Alan's licence in his hand, but did not check the age. I told Alan if he croaked before me, I would recount the story at his funeral, But on a more positive note, I would also recount how he passed me once at the track. He won at the Kent track, the same way I did. Got passed by faster bikes at the end of the main straight, but passed those guys around the twisty bits. The start finish was half way down the straight.

Your bike next to some kind of a camper. Camper trailer, motor home, camper on a pickup, that sort of thing. But not a Dodge Caravan with frilly window covers.

About twenty bikes at the bike gang meeting today. Out of town Harley dude stopped, but no one talked to him. So I did. UK

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,581 Posts
Oh-oh UK I think he has you there. By the way how did Alan get home?

4081 - 4100 of 4182 Posts