Motorcycle Forum banner

4061 - 4080 of 4182 Posts

·
Visionary
3,533 Posts
In honor of the crew that came out and crushed and hauled away a couple tons of debris from the sheds i tore down over the weekend, the next challenge is a picture of your bike with a garbage truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Visionary
3,533 Posts
Hehe, my trash pickup day is Friday. If the rest of y'all don't get moving on this pretty quickly I'll take the easy way out :)
The fireworks store was an easy one for me, I literally went one exit further on the highway on the way home and then took a different road to my house. I think it added 3 miles to the trip :)

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,581 Posts
The closest one to me is in Breezewood just off the turnpike (that i know off) and it is a Phantom. Easton is 60 miles and an hour further. I didn't even know there was one there. Must be new (last 10 years or so :) )

·
Visionary
3,533 Posts
No garbage trucks yet? I thought this was easy pickings...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nope, I rode around a bit on Wednesday and didn't see a single one. Even stopped by dump but must have been too late in the day. Saw one the next morning but alas I was in the truck 😬.

Rode by the recycling center today and they didn't have any there either.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I think this picture challenge may have jinxed me. I was away from home Friday morning when the garbage truck made its rounds through my neighborhood, so I missed that opportunity. And then they skipped my house. They got all my neighbors' trash, but left my can sitting full. It's still out there despite a phone call from me and a promise from them to come get it "real soon now".

4061 - 4080 of 4182 Posts