Motorcycle Forum banner

3781 - 3800 of 3878 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sorry Roger just got back! Hopefully you'll check back before you get home!

I worked there for about 4/5 years when I was a teenager. Sad part is they're going to close it down this summer ( not-virus related) and that's the first time I've been back in 10+ years. Anyway, onward with the challenges! On the way back I stopped by some ancient stone carvings which got me to thinking...

your bike in front of a native American historical site/ marker/ artifact etc..

Pic for example

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Half way up on the West side.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I've got a buddy in the Dayton area, it'll be a blizzard there and it'll be 60 and sun shining where I am. But then again in the summer it'll be 80 there and 90 here with 95% humidity... Wednesday and Thursday are shaping up to be nice days.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I like the way you put an example of the challenge pic in there. Kind of makes it interesting.
Just thought it was cool and remembered the original guidelines had you post a pic so I thought I'd be justified 😂. If you zoom the pic with the sign you can read about it (p.s. petroglyph is sideways in photo). Maybe this should go in "what'd you do with your bike today"...

Also, bonus points if you get a pic of more than the marker.

·
Visionary
3,151 Posts
Unfortunately Ohio still thinks it's winter - it's snowing again!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Must still be winter in Pennsylvania too, was snowing this morning, it's not really supposed to stick but to be safe I took the car to work :-(

·
American Legion Rider
19,496 Posts
Must still be winter in Pennsylvania too, was snowing this morning, it's not really supposed to stick but to be safe I took the car to work :-(
Smart move. Would have been rough it started to stick. Although fresh snow without rust from cars isn’t that bad. But not likely you would get so lucky.

·
Registered
424 Posts
My bike with a statue of a native American. The location of this statue made it impractical to park my bike near it. Look in the lower right corner of the pic, it's parked on a side street.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks Roger! So after a little thought, and because my Thursday nights are on hold for now, Your bike in front of a bowling alley.

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
I believe I have 24 hours to post the next challenge. I'm not sure what is the best direction to roll with this is right now.
As a bonus I have my corona supply back pack with me. The best item score in t he pack is a loaf of bread.

·
Premium Member
7,094 Posts
We don't have no stinking bowling alleys, radio stations, war memorials, girl guide stuff on my Island. I went to the big island for the airport pic. We do have some Coast Salish pictographs, that are impossible to get to on a bike. I would have more success finding a Vincent Black Shadow, or a Get Smart car.
UK

3781 - 3800 of 3878 Posts