Motorcycle Forum banner

3741 - 3760 of 3847 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Bottom line:
Where are we at. Are we waiting on a challenge? Is the alphabet officially out?
If I don't know what the challenge is
Here's my opinion, for what it's worth: Mike resurrected this thread and contest after it lay dormant for quite a while. The original poster is nowhere in sight. I'd say Mike becomes the de-facto originator of the game and sets the rules.

Mike (and everyone else), what say you?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well everyone seems to be against having fun and being adventurous. And we're too much sticklers for rules that are meaningless and fairness.
So I guess DR45701 wins or whatever so go ahead and pick the next. I'll just have to make every challenge I win the next letter in the alphabet.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Aw man, I was going to head out tomorrow to get some work in on this. Was thinking of sticking with the theme but....your bike in front of a payphone.

If it's been done before let me know.

·
American Legion Rider
19,449 Posts
Dang...all the ones I know of are inside buildings. Bet someone would complain if I rode in to get a picture. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

·
Visionary
3,133 Posts
An outdoor payphone.. I know of one..but I'm at work... but if no one one get's it by tomorrow....

·
Visionary
3,133 Posts
Here's my opinion, for what it's worth: Mike resurrected this thread and contest after it lay dormant for quite a while. The original poster is nowhere in sight. I'd say Mike becomes the de-facto originator of the game and sets the rules.

Mike (and everyone else), what say you?
I am not the arbitrator of the rules, it belongs to the people playing it. I have a say just like everyone else does, but I would strongly suggest that we keep the game pretty much the same way it's been played for years at least for now till we get it really established again. I think we are off to a good start.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Not too hard. I rode around some of the neighborhoods near where I live where people are more likely to need a pay phone, and just paid attention as I rode. Took me about 15 minutes of riding to find it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Next challenge: your bike with a police car. This has probably been done before, but we're on a new sprint in this challenge...

Local police, sheriff, state patrol. No private security companies.

I saw a DHS (Department of Homeland Security) police car while I was out riding to get the pay phone pic. Even that would work.

Extra bonus points if there's a LEO in the car.

·
American Legion Rider
19,449 Posts
That one will be easy. Just speed around until pulled over. Then explain why you were speeding. They'll let off the hook for a good reason like that won't they? ha ha ha

·
Registered
104 Posts
if you squint REAAAAAALLLLLYYYY hard, you can see some semblance of what could possibly be construed as maybe a police having pulled someone over

3741 - 3760 of 3847 Posts