Motorcycle Forum banner

3621 - 3627 of 3627 Posts

·
Biker
1,281 Posts
Here we go again:wink2:

All I have to look forward to until this evening is Oatmeal:plain:

Ray, I'm not so sure it's an Italian thing because until maybe 5 years ago I was the same way: I could eat anything at any time but then I developed this malady:

Hello Porky,

Sorry to hear that, back in 09 I started to feel my throat was narrowing, it was, "Shatsky's syndrome, now I got a pocket in the back o' my throat that's gotta come out and am waiting for the surgeons office to give me a holler, gotta sit up very str8 when eating and for a hour after. Sometimes my face turns bright red and worries the wife, I tell her, "I'm in competition with Ted Bundy, another guy who joined Sacco and Vanzetti to a gruesome end" . But I do look forward to having it out, I swear I take better care of my bikes than I do for myself but that's gotta change if I want to keep riding, the bikes that is. I am working on being a wize-ass but my Dad tells me, "You'll never be smart enough to be a
wize-ass." Nice huh?"

Man I eat oatmeal all the time, not cuz I have to but cuz I like it, I buy it in the big round boxes, as the are good for making radio's out of. I throw in some brown sugar, cinomin an raisins an small pieces of apple.

·
6,496 Posts
Ray, I have a Hiatal hernia with a Schatzki ring also but I take NEXIUM and 99% of the time I am symptom free.:smile:

Acid reflux is very common and is exacerbated with age:surprise:

Oh the 'Golden years!':smile_big:

Sam:nerd:

·
Visionary
2,939 Posts
I guess I'm lucky,at 53 I still have a cast iron stomach and can eat anything anytime, with a double dose of hot sauce on top for good measure!

·
6,496 Posts
I was "IRONMAN" until I hit 66 years old and then all kinds of 'CHIT' happened:surprise: Now I guess I'm "Solderman." :grin:

Oh well, in 4 days I will be 71 and still work 6 days a week and play around on my Farm quite a bit. I also finish mow 7 acres every week :surprise: and I'm putting the final touches on another home I am selling. I travel a bit for our IT business to service customers and I sit in my office, fix multiple computer's and work on my Leather projects---sometimes I even manage to sneak in a motorcycle ride to work or a 'breakfast/ lunch' run. I'm also active in my Church and the Community:grin:

Life is good--thank you LORD:angel:

Sam:smile_big:

3621 - 3627 of 3627 Posts