Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 187 Posts

· Administrator - American Legion Rider - KA5LRS
22,557 Posts
You've probably hit that limit several others have complained about. Try deleting an old photo. If you can't, welcome to the club. If you can try downloading again. Have you reduced the size as suggested? I can't remember if the size limit mentions quota or not but I think maybe it does. I don't remember it saying the picture is to big.

22,557 Posts
I've screwed myself out of the pic challenge for a bit. Was flying my f2d combat planes sunday and had one bite me. sliced two tendons on my clutch hand. amazing what 33k rpm and a carbon prop can do to a hand! no motorcycles a couple of months. :(
OUCH! I hope two months works. Did they have to sew them back together or do they expect them to just mend on their own. Either way sounds like you could lose some mobility. I hope it all works out for you though no matter what.:71baldboy:

22,557 Posts
Hey, there is always a Spyder. That's a snowmobile with wheels.:coffeescreen:

22,557 Posts
Amazing how some people can look like someone you know. Looks just like a gal I knew named Becky.

22,557 Posts
Permanently closed down, if it is in ruins even better. in fact I think this should run until Labor day is over. See what has become of this great nation.
I could show you a picture of a old drive-in theater but it just looks like a pasture now. No signs no screen, nothing. Guess that won't work.

22,557 Posts
I get buzzed even now from hotshots out of Sheppard Air Base in T38 Talons. Every now and then one will go ahead and break the sound barrier just for fun. Even though it's a big no no.

22,557 Posts
I tried that too doc and it brought up Hobby Lobby and the only one we have is an hour from here. Not that I do these things. I was just curious as I too live in the sticks. Google isn't much good for me on most things. So I was curious with the suggestion. Thought there might be some magic in the keywords. Once again, NOPE.

22,557 Posts
Nice job on the pics, Porky! That air dispenser is interesting...never saw one of those before.
I haven't seen one actually working in years. Like 30 or 40.

22,557 Posts
is that one of those that you "dial in" the pressure you want and it stops when it gets there? if so, I've seen one of those (newer than the one pictured, but still) I thought it was kinda neat, but it didn't last.....it had to have been 20 years ago I saw one
The ones I saw were that way but they also had water. And they were in poor working order due to people not caring about how they used tools that wasn't theirs. Or maybe I just grew up on the wrong side of the tracks.

22,557 Posts
I can't say I actually do it but I did put one out there for anyone in my general area to investigate. I plan on doing another but just haven't found time or had a GPS with me to get coordinates. There aren't many for Texas. Eastern US has many though.

EDIT: Forget the above. I was thinking motocaching. That's different. Sorry.

22,557 Posts
And that is only the one's with signs :) They still have tamale shops there?
If they don't there I know there is at least one in Fort Worth. Would be on your way home anyway I'd guess.:D

22,557 Posts
They call it a tower but looks very much like my neighbors cistern.

22,557 Posts
I was going to say the same thing Critter.:thumbsup: But most retired have more scroobles too.

22,557 Posts
Okay. There ya are. My bike in front of where I work. See. Not fair. My little ranch is my workplace.

22,557 Posts
What is this? That was a joke guys. I'm thinking this thread has it the end of the road if you are accepting a bike parked anywhere. How the heck do you know that's even my place? Think about that. So, your next challenge is your bike with a cow in the picture. Take that!!! And no, your wife doesn't count. That will learn ya to pick on a rancher.:D This should be real easy for some and force others to get out of the city.

EDIT: Just for your info, if it wasn't for Metaldoc sending me a PM, I might not have seen this thread for a few more days.

22,557 Posts
:coffeescreen: Yep... too easy for me so I think I'll sit this one out... mostly to see if anyone tries to offer up Ferdinand (the bull) or a calf, yearling, steer, or... well.. you get the picture... instead of a cow! ;)
You caught the cow part. So you spoiled it. I was hoping someone would get a bull and y'all could have fun with it. Still going to be hard to prove cow unless you can see clearly.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts