Motorcycle Forum banner

Motorcycle Picture Challenge....

565819 Views 7770 Replies 252 Participants Last post by  Heartbroken
We did this on another bike forum and it was fun. The intent is to get out and ride to complete the challenge before someone else does. All you need to do is take a picture of your bike with the challenge item in the background.

The rules here are simple. Be sure to note them before creating the next challenge for the rest of us.

1 - Has to be YOUR motorcycle.
2 - Picture has to be taken after challenge is made.
3 - Challenge is good for 2 weeks, if it is not met, the previous picture poster picks a new challenge.
4 - Nothing illegal to be challenged.
5 - Keep comments to a minimum, if you comment, post the current challenge after your comment. In Bold Italics
6 - No repeat challenges.
7 - All challenges must be of your bike and a landmark, something most people can ride to or find in their area.
8 - No other bikes can be used in a challenge, ie. your bike next to a Ducati. Some exceptions allowed, ie. you bike next to a bike cop.
9 - All challenges can be removed by moderators. At which point the postee of the challenge will be asked to change his current challenge. After being asked once and there is no change or challenger posts another crapy challenge then the prior challenge winner will pick a new one.

Examples - "Your motorcycle in a garage", "Your motorcycle crossing a river", "Your motorcycle with no engine", "Your motorcycle next to a firetruck" etc. Doesn't need to be a fancy picture, cell phones, whatever works.

Thanks guys. Remember, this thread is supposed to get guys to WANT to go ride right away and beat your friend to the picture challenge, be creative, but have limits. Thanks.

First Challenge:

Your bike in front of a sporting goods store.
Reactions: 2
1 - 20 of 7771 Posts
your bike with a flag pole in the picture flying the American flag and your state's flag.
there ya go
Missed it, It was on the top of the picture. Thats what I get for reading my email while watching Big Bang Theory.
yup, just blame it all on Sheldon lol
will a row of large limestone rocks work? I'm not talking about the paving stones either...I mean big slabs of rock....
ok here it is...

I had to turn my bike into a Dual Sport to get this lol

If this will pass, then the next challenge would be to get a pic of your bike next to a Farm Animal....cow, sheep, pig, horse...ect...
See less See more
I want to allow it just on basis of dedication, but it wasn't my challenge....
dedication? lol it took me 10 min to ride there, get the pic and get home :thumbsup:

the dirt track there is pretty well hard packed, but bumpy
that looks close enough to next to to me....I really wasn't expecting someone to get their bike into a fenced area and have the animal sitting on the bike or anything lol
It's an edible wild green that is quite popular here in Maine. They taste very similar to spinach in my opinion, and are quite healthy. Here is the wiki on them:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiddlehead_fern
that looks too much like a tentacle to me.....<yuck> :eek:
Damm you...
:p you like Sushi don't you? :coffeescreen:
I'll be heading out for my nightly ride kin a bit, I may swing by a laundry mat to get a photo.....hmmm watch this space lol

EDIT: ok here we are almost an hour later and I have 3 pics....it's kind of hard to see the bike in the dark

wait....I gotta re-size these....for some reason it don't wanna work through photobucket.....
damn...it was too long to edit again....so here it is...

Can't really see the bike in the dark

so I tried with the flash on....

still no good..so I got closer, at least with this one you can what kind of bike it is lol

See less See more
Sorry :( I forgot to add the challenge....lol

ok how about (and I thought about this all might) a picture of your bike inside...but I don't mean inside a garage, or a warehouse...I mean like inside a store, or your own house.....even if it's just inside the front or back door....heh

if people don't think this is a good one (I know I can't get mine in the house) I will think of something else

and for you apartment dwellers, a lobby or hallway will work I guess (move into a real house dang it :p)
Here it is. I channeled my inner Ninja and got it done without the wife even having a clue. Probably still show her the pic just for a laugh though. Better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission right?
HAHA good job...now let's hope you are able to come up with the next challenge before your wife kills you :p
judging by the baby gate and toys...I'd say he's getting enough exercise chasing the child around lol
*eats the dachshund*
so in public you would say what....you had a Hot Dog for dinner? :confused:
How do you guys upoad pics from your phone while mobile?
My phone wouldn't post an image...
I don't when mobile....I could (smart phone) but the phone is smarter than I am...so I just come home and do it lol
I haven't played baseball in over 20 years (was 14 last time I played) and I have no idea what the schedules are around me...and it's too damn hot to sit at a field and wait for one to start lol
I agree, I get the ones I can, but it's not as many as I want...but then again I sleep most of the day and am awake at night.....there is no reason to let them sit and wait....if you can get it....get it
they finally closed our local drag strip...imagine....people building houses by a drag strip then complaining about the noise....well DUH! it was there when you built your damn house stupid!!....didn't stop them though :mad:
I'll go see if the sign is still up tomorrow afternoon (Wed.) if it is, I'll get a pic
nothing from me :( no sign and the track has already been torn up....it was closed last year so the city could turn it into a "Park"
1 - 20 of 7771 Posts