Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr650(sold)
177 Posts
Looks like the op isnt coming back, and we definately need an active mod for this. I suggest one of you starts a new pic challenge thread.

Your bike with a FedEx delivery truck.

· Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr650(sold)
177 Posts
Finding a place to take a picture of Your bike with a jack o'lantern 🏍🎃has been tough, it's too early in the season, I found many, many pumpkins but none were cut yet...
My dood. If you can rebuild your Visions, and dodge jumbo jets at work, you can make a jack o' lantern. It will be good for you. Just go to the store, pick out your pumpkin, buy a pumpkin cutter for saftey. Take it home, cut the top off and scoop out the guts. Then draw your own design or get one from internet. Carve it up, put a candle in it, put it on your bike, and snap a pic.
Your bike with a jack o'lantern 🏍🎃

· Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr650(sold)
177 Posts
Here's what the Ozarks look like in full bloom in the fall. View attachment 76487
And isn't that castle house cool?? This isn't too far from my house so since we're practically neighbors, I may have to stop by and as 🤞 k for a tour someday.
Is that castle for sale? I need a castle in my life.

· Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr650(sold)
177 Posts
Ok Fam. Just to be clear when i post x100 on here it means the challenge phrase repeated 100 times so you dont have to. Also, I think it fair if the mods change the rules.. its been a decade.

Your bike with a Halloween inflatable. x 100

1 - 20 of 57 Posts