Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
The goof neglects the most basic needs of his wife because he doesn't even know enough about the basics of his own machine to get it to start? :coffeescreen:

Some day, hopefully, she will meet a man that can keep both her, and his bike, purring along and ready to be ridden hard.

·
Greatest Member Ever
662 Posts
The goof neglects the most basic needs of his wife because he doesn't even know enough about the basics of his own machine to get it to start? :coffeescreen:

Some day, hopefully, she will meet a man that can keep both her, and his bike, purring along and ready to be ridden hard.

Spoken like a TRUE Biker!! Amen Bro... My bikes are important, but my Babe is my LifeLine...

·
Greatest Member Ever
662 Posts
He's doing it old school. Front brakes are somewhat over-rated. :)
OOOHHHH!!! I see what you're saying Eye!!! One should get going really fast... like 60mph and the start alternating tween front and rear brakes to get the best bang for the buck!! OOHH OOHH and they could blip the throttle for a few seconds to counter the lessened speed!! Damn... You're a freakin GENIUS!!!! BOO YAH!!! Ok... I'm gonna step away from my bong now... But I WILL remember the "Eye_Am_No_Angel Back to Front Banging Theory"!!!! :biggrin:

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol!

The screamers are good for a quick and fun ride, but the cruisers can take a lot of brutal pounding over long periods of time.
Yeah and who doesn't appreciate a powerful bottom end for getting off .. the line.

·
Commute Racer
2,225 Posts
Well 8 or 9 years ago, when I first saw that picture, I thought "Bullsh!t. What guy who rides a motorcycle also writes in a diary?"

This was before motovlogs of course.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts