Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I am a big fan of motorcycles and creepy pastas. But i notice that we don't have many motorcycle creepy pastas around. I am suggesting that we all share our motorcycle horror stories here. I have a collection of a few of my own that i plan to narrate and post on YouTube. If you would like me to narrate and post your stories as well please state permission somewhere in your post. Otherwise feel free to post your stories just for fun.

Thanks in advance

And for those of you that are interested here is a link to the channel.
Moto XL - Motorcycle Stories

SUBSCRIBE TODAY! And turn on notifications.

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Like "spooky" horror?

When I bought a CB450K6 last year I brought it home and put it in the garage. I had planned on a project for it, but decided I'd rather just resell it as is for a small profit.

Anyway, one day while I was working on something else in the garage, I turn around and the headlight is on. Nothing was near the bike, nothing disturbed it. The key is in the ignition but isnt turned on, so that isn't causing the light to illuminate, but as I cycle the ignition the light goes out. So I go back to what I was doing.

About 20 minutes later I turn around and the light is on again. At this point I figure it must be a wire shorting so I looked it over, traced all the wiring, wiggled everything that was wiggleable, and couldn't find any faults. This time I took the key out and put it on the rack.

The next day I'm in the garage and I turn around and the light is on again. So I said, okay, I get it, you want me to rebuild you.

I dont believe in the supernatural, but if I did I figure the bike had been used and abused its whole life, and could feel it was finally in a good home where it could be brought back to life, and wanted to stay.

· Registered
2005 Suzuki C90T
812 Posts
The most I got is when I was younger I bought a little Honda 250 from a guy in Dallas who said he would send me the title and never did. I later found out he still owed on it and wasn't making payments so I sold it to a guy at work for what I paid for it, that didn't care about any of that.

My BIL had a 76 Chevy truck that the wipers would wipe once every few hours for no reason. Day night rain shine. For years, till he sold it. It's probably in a junk yard still wiping away, every few hours.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Like "spooky" horror?

When I bought a CB450K6 last year I brought it home and put it in the garage. I had planned on a project for it, but decided I'd rather just resell it as is for a small profit.

Anyway, one day while I was working on something else in the garage, I turn around and the headlight is on. Nothing was near the bike, nothing disturbed it. The key is in the ignition but isnt turned on, so that isn't causing the light to illuminate, but as I cycle the ignition the light goes out. So I go back to what I was doing.

About 20 minutes later I turn around and the light is on again. At this point I figure it must be a wire shorting so I looked it over, traced all the wiring, wiggled everything that was wiggleable, and couldn't find any faults. This time I took the key out and put it on the rack.

The next day I'm in the garage and I turn around and the light is on again. So I said, okay, I get it, you want me to rebuild you.

I dont believe in the supernatural, but if I did I figure the bike had been used and abused its whole life, and could feel it was finally in a good home where it could be brought back to life, and wanted to stay.
That's a good one. Do you mind if i use that one for my channel? I'll give it a slight rewrite but will still credit you as the author.

· Registered
4,509 Posts
There was that time the 3 drunk bikers in the gold cadillac tried to force me (age 16 at the time) into the oncoming path of a northbound Streetcar on Broadview avenue, when that failed one threw a beer at my bike and that broke on the engine, and then about another mile down the road they were going to assault me, then my older brother caught up. I almost bought it there, that was semi-horrific, compared to going through the Volkswagen Beatle windshield, that was way horrific, my brother almost bought it there.

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Brother right under me and I both got bikes very young and rode everywhere together for a while. Later as we began to separate our ways we had a rare chance to line up to both go to school on the bikes. Usually not done because neither of us had a license. Anyway. it had been raining and I was in a line of cars all going to a left turn that all had to make in semi-developed area as the school was put out on edge of town where town would be growing toward it and lots of undeveloped land around it. Brother that morning was ahead of me, a car after him IIRC then me. As I began to slow for the left turn I looked up to see in horror my brother sliding sideways and just appearing to go down under the back of a pickup in front of him. He had slipped out in the rain which was pretty solid and cold as ---- it being leading edge of winter. The sight freaked me out and then I panicked to do exactly the same thing, braked way too hard, and slid out to the right and aimed off the road. On a Montgomery Ward issue Benelli 125 with thick wire non-folding footpegs. As I slid with the right side falling in, the footpeg wire end dug in hard when the rubber ground off and suddenly locked in the asphalt to suddenly throw the bike from low right all the way over to left side and pitched me hard in the doing of it. Felt the thump on helmet as it tapped the asphalt, I'm sliding, sliding then suddenly off the side of road and in the grass and ground/sky 2-3 times and suddenly under water. The dropoff was a ditch filled with runoff water and the water impact was a rush of feelings as it was unreal cold. I crawled up out of the water which was maybe 2 feet deep and I was a muddy mess. Brother down from me a bit had done the same but did much better than me, he had managed to kick his bike back up to miss the truck but still ran off the road to recover and was then sitting on side of road watching me. Both of us presented a pretty picture to all the high schoolers being run/running to school that day, people didn't let us forget about it for months; we being called the 'Ditch Brothers'. Between the embarrassment and the cold clothing brother and I talked and he went on to school, I called it off as my attitude was in the toilet and I did super good in school anyway. Got home and pulling things off the helmet felt funny and when I took it off the outside shell was cracked in pieces, the inside shock material all that was holding it together. That light thump I felt was apparently quite a bit more than I thought. I used to not wear a helmet at times but never again after that one.

· Registered
2022 Suzuki Dr 650
1,463 Posts
Brother right under me and I both got bikes very young and rode everywhere together for a while. Later as we began to separate our ways we had a rare chance to line up to both go to school on the bikes. Usually not done because neither of us had a license. Anyway. it had been raining and I was in a line of cars all going to a left turn that all had to make in semi-developed area as the school was put out on edge of town where town would be growing toward it and lots of undeveloped land around it. Brother that morning was ahead of me, a car after him IIRC then me. As I began to slow for the left turn I looked up to see in horror my brother sliding sideways and just appearing to go down under the back of a pickup in front of him. He had slipped out in the rain which was pretty solid and cold as ---- it being leading edge of winter. The sight freaked me out and then I panicked to do exactly the same thing, braked way too hard, and slid out to the right and aimed off the road. On a Montgomery Ward issue Benelli 125 with thick wire non-folding footpegs. As I slid with the right side falling in, the footpeg wire end dug in hard when the rubber ground off and suddenly locked in the asphalt to suddenly throw the bike from low right all the way over to left side and pitched me hard in the doing of it. Felt the thump on helmet as it tapped the asphalt, I'm sliding, sliding then suddenly off the side of road and in the grass and ground/sky 2-3 times and suddenly under water. The dropoff was a ditch filled with runoff water and the water impact was a rush of feelings as it was unreal cold. I crawled up out of the water which was maybe 2 feet deep and I was a muddy mess. Brother down from me a bit had done the same but did much better than me, he had managed to kick his bike back up to miss the truck but still ran off the road to recover and was then sitting on side of road watching me. Both of us presented a pretty picture to all the high schoolers being run/running to school that day, people didn't let us forget about it for months; we being called the 'Ditch Brothers'. Between the embarrassment and the cold clothing brother and I talked and he went on to school, I called it off as my attitude was in the toilet and I did super good in school anyway. Got home and pulling things off the helmet felt funny and when I took it off the outside shell was cracked in pieces, the inside shock material all that was holding it together. That light thump I felt was apparently quite a bit more than I thought. I used to not wear a helmet at times but never again after that one.
Thats gnarly broo. Im glad you and your brother survived. Did the bikes make it?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.