Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Riders:

I would like to ask your opinion on the motorcycle grand tour we are planning to do with a friend. Currently we are discussing over where to do it.

Option 1 İtaly;
Starting from Torino, Mondovi, Genoa, Manarola, Pistoia, Florence, Borgo san Lorenzo, San Marino,

Option 2 Spain;
Starting from Barcelona, Valencia, Madrid, Seville, Cadiz.

We especially enjoy Mountainous and seaside regions with curvy roads and nice views. The cultural expedition is also very much desirable but second priority. Please feel free to give your comments/advice on the routes, stays, pit-stops and any other things to do while GTing. Thank you in advance

Cheers

O.G

·
On The Road Again!
4,204 Posts
Uhh.....Option 3?
Anywhere within a few hundred miles from home here in New Jersey, 'cause I can't afford to go to either of the places you mentioned. LOL!!

Reactions: Porky

·
Registered
46 Posts
I did a tour of Italy/Europe many years ago but honestly I don't remember the places exactly. Florance I think we passed through... Milan, Rome, Pisa yes.

Be sure to take rests as I had one or two occasions I was very tired on the bike and now I look back and it would have been definitely better to stop and take a break.

We went over the Alps, the Route Napoléon. I mean seriously beautiful and you feel euphoric being so high up with the AMAZING views (might also be lack of oxygen, lol).

Now there is Coronavirus in Italy and Spain seems to be growing. Italy I know there are road restrictions, I think especially in the north which could continue this year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts