Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Kawasaki NINJA 650 ABS KRT
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a dream the other night where they made motorcycle tires out of celery and everyone said I needed to get them because they were green. I was concerned about how well they performed.:ROFLMAO:

What's the weirdest dream you've had about motorcycles?

·
On The Road Again!
3,747 Posts
I had a dream the other night where they made motorcycle tires out of celery and everyone said I needed to get them because they were green. I was concerned about how well they performed.:ROFLMAO:

What's the weirdest dream you've had about motorcycles?
Lori, they have doctors for this....

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
2,455 Posts
How did they perform??

·
Visionary
4,432 Posts
I bet they were filled with peanut butter.

Reactions: Porky

·
Registered
2015 custom/ modded Yamaha R3
147 Posts
Even in moto dreamland celery tires will handle like crap. I dream of riding Raven in random spots every single night. In my dreams Raven can fly, teleport, and shrink down to fit in my pocket. Everyone thinks im gay because of the R3 sounds I make in my sleep. Its a problem.

·
8,447 Posts
I had a dream that on the way from SO CAL, to the Laughlin River run in Nevada, as I was riding in with maybe 20 riders, that a 'Supermodel' got tired of riding on the back of her boyfriends FXR with the little unfriendly 'P' pad rear seat, and asked me at one of our 'refreshment stops,' if I'd mind letting her ride on the back of my Electra Glide. Of course I, being a prince of a Guy, stuttered and stammered and finally said "Yeah Baby!" She rode on the Electra Glide for about 100 miles of the 260 mile trip and She really Ripped into her boyfriend for the damage to her---ah-ah-ah, there I go, stuttering just thinking about her. It wasn't a dream though.:) She was very appreciative of me.:)

Lori, my tires would have been made out of Chocolate donuts in my dream!

Sam:)

·
Visionary
4,432 Posts
I sometimes fantasize about buying a bike when I was 32 instead of marrying my 2nd wife...does that count? ;)
Going on my experience it probably would have saved you money, if nothing else :)

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
2,455 Posts
What goes on in a woman's mind is anyone's guess🤔🤭🏳

1 - 13 of 13 Posts