Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MOD / Rider / Mechanic
1,521 Posts
Yep, missing a lot of info. If carburetor is it a 2 stroke? Oil injected or mixed? Make, model and year? What have you done, and what have you tried to do besides twist the throttle? Has it ever ran for you? So many unknowns.

·
Moderator - Loves All Motorcycles
1,251 Posts
No intro, no info, nothing for us to help with. This is why we instituted the new rule about required introductions.

I assume OP is having a carb issue but I'm not playing 21 questions to find out if they even have a carb.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,333 Posts
We the enlightened ones, that can easily answer questions like these may have to be content to do so apparently, if this turns into a boring STRICTLY about motorcycles, scooters and mopeds Forum:smile_big:

Sam:nerd:

·
American Legion Rider
26,421 Posts
Looks like we scared Kenton away with our humor. I've seen at least 50 hit and run posts by 1 post new members. Never to be heard of again. And that's in the very short time I've seen the details behind those members. Can you just imagine the number Dods saw? I can because I looked. It's in the multiple thousands. Shotgun posters that blast several sites, somehow get what they want and are gone. Most likely come back a year later with another new member post because they can't remember the password of the other one, just to hit and run again. If I was really interested I could prove it by dumping all off the members into a spreadsheet and playing search games. Not worth it but I bet I'm right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts