Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Loves All Motorcycles
1,251 Posts
No intro, no info, nothing for us to help with. This is why we instituted the new rule about required introductions.

I assume OP is having a carb issue but I'm not playing 21 questions to find out if they even have a carb.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
10,130 Posts
We the enlightened ones, that can easily answer questions like these may have to be content to do so apparently, if this turns into a boring STRICTLY about motorcycles, scooters and mopeds Forum:smile_big:

Sam:nerd:

·
sub-Administrator American Legion Rider KA5LRS
27,797 Posts
Simple advice, throw it in the trash and replace it. Best I can do on the amount of information provided. Your welcome.

Or don’t apply gas as it will die :smile: :smile: :smile:

·
sub-Administrator American Legion Rider KA5LRS
27,797 Posts
Looks like we scared Kenton away with our humor. I've seen at least 50 hit and run posts by 1 post new members. Never to be heard of again. And that's in the very short time I've seen the details behind those members. Can you just imagine the number Dods saw? I can because I looked. It's in the multiple thousands. Shotgun posters that blast several sites, somehow get what they want and are gone. Most likely come back a year later with another new member post because they can't remember the password of the other one, just to hit and run again. If I was really interested I could prove it by dumping all off the members into a spreadsheet and playing search games. Not worth it but I bet I'm right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.