Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
On The Road Again!
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't heard from either Miss Mercedes or Aphrodite on this forum in almost three weeks!
Have they left us?
They were some of our more prolific posters.

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,627 Posts
Both seem to be fairly active when I check. Suspect you have just missed them or they have nothing to say right now.
Miss Mercedes

And Aphrodite

Ignore the disabled on Aphrodites. I just didn’t trim it as good as I did with Miss Mercedes. That’s the lower part of Two Factor Authentication is disabled.

And if I remember correctly Miss Mercedes had something to do that might be taking most of the time. Or is bored. People do post in spurts at times.

·
On The Road Again!
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Miss Mercedes: Last seen 16 days ago.
Really? She used to be on here every day.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
16,109 Posts
Come to think of it I haven't seen her on Instagram lately either.

·
Moderator - Loves All Motorcycles
1,251 Posts
I'm alive!!! :D Currently, my mom and I are dealing with a horrifying legal situation that I hate to say has been draining me of energy. Thankfully it'll soon be coming to an end, hopefully a good one.
And since we're on the tail end of that drama, I've been getting back on my feet in terms of hobbies. In fact, I just added this Honda Spree to my living room!

Reactions: bpe and Porky

·
1,251 Posts
I couldn't ever leave you guys! I'm a member of the N+1 club for life! This year especially, I really hope to get into motorcycle reviewing. :)

Now...I just need to get my hands on a diesel powered bike. :D

·
1,251 Posts
Out in Europe there are a few diesel powered bikes out there. The Track T800 used the 3 cylinder diesel out of a smart fortwo. Here in America, there's the diesel/multi-fuel Kawasaki KLR that the Marines use. They pop up on government auction sites from time to time. My diesel fixation lately is because I recently picked up an old Passat TDI wagon with the BHW engine. I see why people love diesel cars so much!

I do have parking limitations, but I've since resolved them. I'm really only limited in how many cars I can own. Bikes...not so much! :)

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,627 Posts
I couldn't ever leave you guys! I'm a member of the N+1 club for life! This year especially, I really hope to get into motorcycle reviewing. :)

Now...I just need to get my hands on a diesel powered bike. :D
Glad to see you got things sorted out or are at least getting a handle on it.

·
Registered
2021 CanAm Spyder RT
4,160 Posts
We need the regulars to keep the forum fresh and alive. I try to come here at least once daily, and will admit that sometimes I start a thread just for the sake of adding something "new" to try to stimulate some discussion. Especially in the last year or two, my riding "friends" on this website are a major part of my contact with the motorcycling community. I used to ride with a few friends, but illness and age have left me as the last one still riding. So I value this website even more than in the past. But I still miss some of the old regulars that we lost just a few years ago, but enough has been said about that.

Reactions: Retired Guy
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.